4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Question, anyone have an idea of when the next official release will come out?
Eventually. It's a pretty glib answer, I know, but it's just Nergal (on coding) and Glassfish (on art) doing all of this. If you're interested to see how far they've been able to progress, head to Nergal's Patreon account and check the Code/Art Trello. Pretty neat stuff in there.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
For the record, you only need to be Level 3 (at least with Mrs. J, haven't done Brigette or Sydney yet). Different levels will give you different dialogues.
Did not know about the level 3 requirement (I've only done Sydney's at level 5, haven't done Mrs. J at all yet and Brigette's is bugged for me). Thanks for clarifying.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
Huh,now Im curious.
The whole molester kidnapping Amanda and being invited to visit in the morning for breakfest does work as intended but staying overnight as well as the lvl 5(I assume)public intercourse certainly never did for me.
What exactly did you do after the kidnapping and morning invite?
If there isnt even a trigger in the code something seriously weird is going on here.

Was doing long progression (purity) , and I'm not sure if I should just talk or continue doing the sex scenes for everyone. So I did both, after school I'd go to the park talk with Kimberly then talk to Amanda. Kept doing the blow job scene (camera scene not working since the dialogue isn't there) so kept doing regular scene and talking with them. One day I see the molester, continue with daily routine, but new adio and video shows Amanda taking to long, Kimberly gets worried, then you go look and take her back. She kisses you and I believe invites you over. When she invited me I went in the afternoon or evening one of those, she invites me in to talk to amanda, we then go to her room, and you do her doggy, then get ready for bed (might even have a second scene where you two aren't tired and you do her missionary. Then you sleep, and might even do missionary again before you leave. Or she takes you to school. Then after I got lvl 5 max, and all the dialogue youll get the option to do her in park, or go to restroom. Can't remember everything perfectly, my game is messed up so I'm gonna have to delete everything and redownload. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Was doing long progression (purity) , and I'm not sure if I should just talk or continue doing the sex scenes for everyone. So I did both, after school I'd go to the park talk with Kimberly then talk to Amanda. Kept doing the blow job scene (camera scene not working since the dialogue isn't there) so kept doing regular scene and talking with them. One day I see the molester, continue with daily routine, but new adio and video shows Amanda taking to long, Kimberly gets worried, then you go look and take her back. She kisses you and I believe invites you over. When she invited me I went in the afternoon or evening one of those, she invites me in to talk to amanda, we then go to her room, and you do her doggy, then get ready for bed (might even have a second scene where you two aren't tired and you do her missionary. Then you sleep, and might even do missionary again before you leave. Or she takes you to school. Then after I got lvl 5 max, and all the dialogue youll get the option to do her in park, or go to restroom. Can't remember everything perfectly, my game is messed up so I'm gonna have to delete everything and redownload. Hope this helps.
Is it possible that you continued a save from an older version?
Maybe that set a flag which simply isnt set in .3
As it stands,the progression currently is molester rescue->amanda thanks you and bids goodbye(though there is one of those "check dialogue level"-cuts,maybe that has something to do with it)->questlog says to give here space and that she is going to message you->next morning message of inviting you over before school->lvl up to 3 after visit and "Stealthy"-quest added

Going by the dialogue and questlog thats also the intended way(Kimberly mentiones the whole first time deal)and visiting her in the afternoon or evening simply isnt possible(leads to MC´s "not gonna enter random house"bitching).

If you get around to it try it with a fresh download and save,maybe drop here whether you actually got it to work or not.

Reactions: Ryuu224

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I just noticed that the trello doesn't have the till operators, police officer, uPhone Saleswoman on there anymore. I wonder if the indian/latina/japanese milfs are going to be their replacements.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
Is it possible that you continued a save from an older version?
Maybe that set a flag which simply isnt set in .3
As it stands,the progression currently is molester rescue->amanda thanks you and bids goodbye(though there is one of those "check dialogue level"-cuts,maybe that has something to do with it)->questlog says to give here space and that she is going to message you->next morning message of inviting you over before school->lvl up to 3 after visit and "Stealthy"-quest added

Going by the dialogue and questlog thats also the intended way(Kimberly mentiones the whole first time deal)and visiting her in the afternoon or evening simply isnt possible(leads to MC´s "not gonna enter random house"bitching).

If you get around to it try it with a fresh download and save,maybe drop here whether you actually got it to work or not.
I'll try and do that today. And yes I continue with a .2 save but I think I did that before the .3 version came out, I can't really recall. I have to much information in my head. I'm going to get a journal and start writing everything down I find. After I redownload everything I'm tempted to do short version, but I'll do long progression because I do enjoy a story. I'm just confused, do you have to do the sex scenes again an again to progress? Or just talk with them to continue? An just do what journal says. But I'll definitely do long pure later today from beggining.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hm starting to think there was actually some quest restructuring for Kimberly from .2 to .3 despite the changelog not mentioning it.
Never tried .2 so I cant verify myself though.
The progression halt is present on both long and quick progression as far as I can tell so it shouldnt really matter if thats all you want to check.
As for the progression itself,its pretty much a do task in questlog->exhaust dialogue till "all dialogue unlocked" message pops up->repeat loop.
Repetition of scenes normaly isnt neccessary if the log doesnt outright state it.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
Hm starting to think there was actually some quest restructuring for Kimberly from .2 to .3 despite the changelog not mentioning it.
Never tried .2 so I cant verify myself though.
The progression halt is present on both long and quick progression as far as I can tell so it shouldnt really matter if thats all you want to check.
As for the progression itself,its pretty much a do task in questlog->exhaust dialogue till "all dialogue unlocked" message pops up->repeat loop.
Repetition of scenes normaly isnt neccessary if the log doesnt outright state it.
I see I see, and thanks that helps out alot. There's only so much a guy can see again an again sex scene until you get bored of them . I have 3 adult kids and a cat and feed birds, but I ain't married so don't have a sex life, it sucks. So being able to shorten time an progress through the story and find stuff will help alot. Won't need to repeat scenes. An depending on download time and speed I'll probably restart around 1600 or 1700 central time

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Haha no reason to get that direct about it.
Just take your time and do it whenever/if you have the time/patience.
Pretty sure its outright broken anyway,just hope Nergal is aware and actually fixes it up for the next release.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
Haha no reason to get that direct about it.
Just take your time and do it whenever/if you have the time/patience.
Pretty sure its outright broken anyway,just hope Nergal is aware and actually fixes it up for the next release.
Gotcha, and true true, an that's one reason this feed is here I believe. If we find something we can let him know, he might not have known about or seen yet. So I'm happy if I can help out even if it's alittle. Plus this is a fun game he is making working on. Do want to see progression, so happy to help

Reactions: XdnaX

Longshaft

Jul 29, 2017
I have been away from this game just started playing again, I just want to know what characters have finished black mail routes?

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
how that i can progress with sarah? i got stucked in level 1 with her. it just saying hay in the park, nothing else
My guess is to check your journal entry, and possibly go invisible then try and talk to them to hear what they say. You might have to start a new game if you got a glitch.

Reactions: jujiko_2319

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
please help me...
can't find the key from mrs jennings...

nothing in the kitchen... i use the invisibility...

but nothing works...

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
please help me...
can't find the key from mrs jennings...

nothing in the kitchen... i use the invisibility...

but nothing works...
Ass far as I've gotten in this patch and .2 there isn't a key for you to get. She'll leave the door open for you to enter when you prigrpro far enough.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I have been away from this game just started playing again, I just want to know what characters have finished black mail routes?
Lisa,Jennings,Amos,Sarah and Sydney presently have blackmail dialogue,whether that actually means the routes are finished or even work...someone else will have to confirm that.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes