4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_305918

It is but some people try to bypass it in some ways with not interacting with Sydney.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I used to be a patron and I gave him 3 months with no update before I removed my pledge which months ago at this point. I'll gladly give him some more money when he produces a new update and not a penny before then.
Considering it has officially be 6 months since the last update, I am glad I cancelled. Dude still makes nearly 2K without producing much of anything.

Reactions: Dooble

andre romero

Jul 19, 2017
Am I the only that when you reach level 5 purity or corruption, the game just stops? like interactions are like "dialogue 1" and "dialogue 2" and there are no more scenes to do even though in my case I missed at least 2 per character. is the level 5 dialogue bugged?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Am I the only that when you reach level 5 purity or corruption, the game just stops? like interactions are like "dialogue 1" and "dialogue 2" and there are no more scenes to do even though in my case I missed at least 2 per character. is the level 5 dialogue bugged?
In those cases the dialogue hasn't been written, they're placeholders to let you get all the talking done with each character, I think the only characters with full dialogue are the mother and the teacher.

Reactions: andre romero

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Im actually a patron for Nergals project, at what point do you guys think it becomes fraud?
Imo you should cancel. This is a great game, Nergal has done a good job with it and you can't blame him if he's suffering through personal issues. However, he is still getting a large income specifically for development of the game, and if he's not actually putting those thousands of dollars towards actual development of the game, he should have paused pledges until he is actually able to do a reasonable amount of work on it, for the money he's being paid.

There's little actual accountability for something like Patreon as is the nature of the system so it's up to the patrons to realise when they're being taken advantage of, or more importantly, for the creator to have some goddamn integrity and treat the people who pay and support them with at least the amount of respect they deserve, honestly.

Reactions: Aton and mixx0999

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Imo you should cancel. This is a great game, Nergal has done a good job with it and you can't blame him if he's suffering through personal issues. However, he is still getting a large income specifically for development of the game, and if he's not actually putting those thousands of dollars towards actual development of the game, he should have paused pledges until he is actually able to do a reasonable amount of work on it, for the money he's being paid.

There's little actual accountability for something like Patreon as is the nature of the system so it's up to the patrons to realise when they're being taken advantage of, or more importantly, for the creator to have some goddamn integrity and treat the people who pay and support them with at least the amount of respect they deserve, honestly.
i stopped paying him ages ago, even before the whole thing with his first departure happened.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Today i had recieved it:

Hey all,
So I'm going to be giving the next alpha build out to some $10+ volunteers and regular testers on Thursday morning. This will be the final Alpha build before the beta build. So once I've had feedback on this alpha build, I'll do some final bug fixing before making it ready for the beta build ready to be released for everyone!
That said, I'm not going to give a release date just yet as I don't want to rush the alpha testers with a date. But once I've got all the feedback I need, that's when I will be able to give a better idea of when I can release the beta build for everyone. In the (unlikely) event that there are no bugs in this alpha, I will just immediately drop the beta instead.
Going forward I'm going to doing a regular Monday text update. Please, correct me if I'm wrong in the comments, but I believe people would like a regular update from me, even if that update is only "Things are looking good and on track!" and just a reminder of where the project is at.
I'm also tempted to do an end of the month update, just letting everyone know what the plans are for the next month, and what was achieved that month. Let me know your thoughts on whether you think this is a good idea or not!
- Nergal

Well, Nergal isn't dead.

RedKnob

Jan 23, 2019
- Nergal
Hey all,
So you woudn't think from my previous note that there would be another alpha, after the first one, but guess what? Get fucked. I'm going to be giving the next alpha build out to some select paypiggies and retards-of-choice. This will be the final Alpha build before the beta build that will be released for Christmas. So once I've had the money for this alpha build, I'll do some final cash count before making it "ready" for the beta build ready to be released for everyone!
That said, I'm not going to give a release date just yet, because I don't want you to sperg out when I am not doing shit. But once I see the patreon donations go down again, that's when I will release something again, or I will push some more bullshit, we'll see I guess. In the (unlikely, lol) event that there are no bugs in this alpha, I will just immediately drop the beta instead.
Going forward I'm going to doing a regular Monday text update. Please, correct me if I'm wrong in the comments, but I believe people would like a regular update from me, even if that update is only "Things are looking good and on track!" and just a reminder of where the project is at. It might sound like something I have already promised, when I said I will keep my Trello up to date, but this time is for realz. Unless I feel sad again, in which case, go fuck yourself.
- Nergal

PS SEND MORE MONEY

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes