4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there a mac download for this game. I can downloaded the file but when I try to run the game.exe it says invalid format. I also tried to download rpgvxace rtp and that also said invalid format on the setup.exe
Can we get a mac link?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
This is just a 0.09 version and not 0.9 -.- 0.9 is nearly finished and 0.09 is just some textlines and the menu o_O

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
link for walkthrough pls?
Don't know where there is a walkthrough. But if you look at your phone and click the heart icon with all the girls, then click the note for each girl you will see hints for how to make progress with each.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
nergal said that it will be released in february, so wait a little...and maybe in day 2 or 3 we will have the something to play.
and he already have another build ready to be tested ( closed alpha )
( only mods will test it but its another release that is close to come out at least )

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I hope the wait is worth it and the update has enough content.
he wasnt working on that time....he was with some mental problems and other things, i will not have ALOT of content but he will finish one char and he reworked on the map.
i dont remember clearly but i think its the girl where you copy keys and buy DIV tools

el8

Jul 16, 2017
he wasnt working on that time....he was with some mental problems and other things, i will not have ALOT of content but he will finish one char and he reworked on the map.
i dont remember clearly but i think its the girl where you copy keys and buy DIV tools
You mean Kaylee, the girl you could go all the way with before Nergal came back but was suddenly unavailable the second he dropped his new update and will now release it as "new content". You could fuck Kaylee both in her shop and the bar where you can now only buy her a drink, but now you can't anymore. She had plenty of content and was my favourite character but if this shit is mainly all that's new, then this is even a bigger scam than I thought.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes