4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
>still no Donna babysitting scene

Literally the perfect candidate to babysit the MC and "look after" him, yet she never got one (and probably won't). Talk about missing the forest for the trees.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
>still no Donna babysitting scene

Literally the perfect candidate to babysit the MC and "look after" him, yet she never got one (and probably won't). Talk about missing the forest for the trees.
Doesn't exactly make sense, but there is an option for faking being sick - who knows, maybe there will be "home therapy" visits or something down the line.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
This is the problem with these women, in reality they would look so unattractive
Depends on your definition of attractiveness. I find them to be quite attractive (even though it is mostly makeup and I know it is going to sound sexist but there are few women out there that are physically "attractive" without makeup) much like some people like BBW or tattoos. They could also be very intelligent/graceful so I would not judge a book by its cover. Only downside I can see is the back problems later on in life but I am sure they are fine with it... along with suffocation for the partner... :ROFLMAO:

RedKnob

Jan 23, 2019
Monthly check in

Still no.

See y’all next month! :D
I still have to add in the "Talk" option dialogues for Donna (the one that changes as your progress level with her increases.) And after that it will be ready for release!
Two weeks and counting! I sure can't wait to see a note from Nergal that says it has been a rough month for him and that he didn't do shit, but collect the money.

Reactions: dirgetka and ays

caradepapa

Jul 1, 2018
hello im stuck with sarah quest "giving her space" and lisa "the final goal" idk what i'm supposed to do.
(sorry english isn't my first language)

Baloontamer

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, can someone post a save file with the Paymeon thing on? I don't know why but i can't seem to get to that in the game and i would like to see how it looks like

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes