4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
Please someone COMPETENT, use a pheonix down on this game.
It has so much potential, but it looks like only mentally ill people or scammers work on it.

If you are are a decent developer, and update regularly, I will give you a nice 30cm meaty pledge.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Please someone COMPETENT, use a pheonix down on this game.
It has so much potential, but it looks like only mentally ill people or scammers work on it.

If you are are a decent developer, and update regularly, I will give you a nice 30cm meaty pledge.
Have you checked out my mod of this? It's Corruption-path only right now, lots of new dialogues and stuff, changes to the "Underworld" aspect... lots of it is the same, lots of it is different, and there's more emphasis on Corruption being more than just the 'bad' choice. Check it out if you want, link's in the spoiler below because I don't like promoting my shit on somebody else's game thread.

If you can't view the spoiler, search for "Xalenda Mod" or "UDXM", you'll find it in the Mods thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
Have you checked out my mod of this? It's Corruption-path only right now, lots of new dialogues and stuff, changes to the "Underworld" aspect... lots of it is the same, lots of it is different, and there's more emphasis on Corruption being more than just the 'bad' choice. Check it out if you want, link's in the spoiler below because I don't like promoting my shit on somebody else's game thread.

If you can't view the spoiler, search for "Xalenda Mod" or "UDXM", you'll find it in the Mods thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ty, that's good info. I will make sure to check it out!

Reactions: squallypoo

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
x-cuse me, but 2 hours ago Nergal has posted:

posted

Hey all,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working as much as I can on the next update. I've been going through the bug list that was generated by the alpha testers and making really good progress. I still have to add in the "Talk" option dialogues for Donna (the one that changes as your progress level with her increases.) And after that it will be ready for release!
Bear in mind the release will still be classed as a "beta build", and therefore might still have a few issues that weren't caught in alpha testing or a few issues from the bug fixing itself. But I will do my best to go through the game as thoroughly as possible before releasing it so there are no game breaking errors.
I hope to have something for you soon!
- Nergal

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Stop! We understand how people might have strong opinions on this subject, but spamming this thread with constant arguments between each other is not going to be tolerated. Accept that others have different opinions than yours and leave it at that, otherwise you'll get thread banned. Last warning, for all.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
can anyone spare a save where you have to choose your path?
When you start a new game you can set it to auto-select either purity or corruption choices in conversations. If you choose to make your own you can basically pick what path you want for each character with the third option of blackmail for some of the characters.

If all you're after is to see the scenes, here's an idea. Start a new game and choose manual choice, use the computer and enter the code "idontplaygames", this will unlocks all scenes for all characters that you can watch via the mirror. This will let you watch all the scenes with purity dialogue. To change it to corruption, enter the code "somebodysetupusthebomb" to switch over.

Sorry its not a save, but I hope it helps in some way.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Blackmail as a path really is more suited towards Corruption anyway, if you think about it. It's only in games and comics like this where somebody who's blackmailed eventually falls in love with the person / has their mind 'broken' to accept this as the norm now.

Reactions: PugWug

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Its exactly like that.
Purity: love and passion.
Corruption: naughty/sex addicted.
Blackmail: "forced actions".
But i do recommend nobody to choose blackmail just because it have tons of bugs
( for now ) But what you said its true

Reactions: hgooob2000

FilthyCommie

Apr 16, 2017
Stop! We understand how people might have strong opinions on this subject, but spamming this thread with constant arguments between each other is not going to be tolerated. Accept that others have different opinions than yours and leave it at that, otherwise you'll get thread banned. Last warning, for all.
I dont agree with you.

Reactions: TheDarkSky
Sep 24, 2017
Well then I agree what Ichtyosaurus said

How about the mods lock this thread. It's clear as day it's just become a long series of tirades and people fighting over Nergal. There's nothing new when it comes to wether there's ever going to be anything more regarding the game, anyways. Just lock it If/until there's any news.
This thread is dead and people are just beating a dead horse at this point. Have this thread locked for a while to let everyone move onto something else or till there is something to come back here for.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
If patreon is place for game dev who declare a game but instead of making it they're scamming people, then this site should change their rules, like irl. I mean, I'm working as programmer and when I set the details with client I must state a date till the project will be fully done, week or 2 delay is acceptable, but if more it cause a decrease price set on the beggining with each day delayed.

Something similar should be on patreon.

And I saw someones posting about images of scarlet to urban demons. I think they shouldn't work together. I mean, scarlet images are nice but boring. Every character are insane similar, just different hair and clothes. It's good on the beggining. She just maked 1 body character and splitted to many more.

Reactions: imdick

jwalker997

Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys,
if I select the pure route, will the dialogs be different from the corruption route? In the sex scenes to? (Sorry my bad english)

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hey Uhm does anyone know why the game goes halfway down the screen and doesn't let me see any of the chat boxes?
It's a problem with the resolution. Open up the cellphone, go the little gear and then change the resolution. 960x620 should work.

creoleninja

Oct 6, 2017
I think its bugged. To progress with her new rewrites i think you need to get detention, but instead of getting the scenes to progress with Mrs. J you get the 3 some with mom scene, and so you can't progress with Mrs. J's story.
Try turning down the threesome

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone having resolution problems here? Whenever I start the game the window will go over upwards, so I can't see the menubar, trying to go full screen doesn't help too since it would go back to it's original size after I did so.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes