4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So checking back on this thread after months and...

...yeah still in the same place. Lol

Swear to god. Urban x life is gonna male a come back before the next update is out. For real

How like y’all respond if that happened?

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
So checking back on this thread after months and...

...yeah still in the same place. Lol

Swear to god. Urban x life is gonna male a come back before the next update is out. For real

How like y’all respond if that happened?
when he updates, great, when he doesn't, wait. People who still support UD had enough reason to support even with all the shit going on, people who don't already left. I suggest people leave this game alone until something new.

tsuande

Dec 3, 2017
I suggest people people stop supporting it with the message they will support it again as soon as he can show some kind of regular update

Reactions: sagela

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
@beanlord
Its a mix of yes and no. Its good that Nergal is back but he's not "fully" into the development. Sure, Nergal may have released some pretty neat new scenes like the Mrs. Jennings School Doggy scene and the Kimberly Park Sex but its kinda bit held back because Nergal kinda overhauled the system and because of that some of the character ain't even in the game such as Donna and Neala (and don't bother asking about the Modded characters such as the Principal and Grandma).
Another thing is that Nergal isn't "fully" back yet. He kinda always says he's gonna release a new update and such but so far, we've only gotten like 4 updates and those updates are in the +0.0.1 kind of version updates. As in other than the major overhaul he did, most the next few updates are just bugfixes and such.
Now, Nergal if you are gonna read this, I ain't telling this as an insult but a fact, The development time is taking pretty long. If you are gonna say things like "gonna focus on making the game now", please make sure that you truly are focused. A lot of people are kinda get tired of the things you are saying that causes delays. I ain't gonna judge you since I don't know what's really happening to you but the rest of us ain't gonna be that understanding. Get some help either on the game or in your real life, depends on you.
lol well i appreciate the honesty homies i knew he wasnt gonna give in to the grandma/principal cause i think i saw polls after he came back and he wasn't really for it but yea im a follower on his patreon and ive seen a few random long ass text posts in my email that i barely bother to read and skim through and tbh not surprised i think he has a great idea for a game but he prolly has a weird/tough life or at least mentality as a person. I feel him a bit because he's got lots of hate in the past and prolly is on a lot of pressure but almost seems like he isn't fully indulged into this project as he tries to make it seem.i wonder what glassfish thinks of him xD but i might DL later just to see that doggy/park scene you were talkin about tho

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
is there a way to download the older versions? i want to find some old dialogue from older versions

wpadka

Nov 21, 2018
i have problem with sydney i have now message about fukcing her in shower and anothermessage about teasing her in night but now i cant ineract with her in night when i`m invisible

Clingybouncer

Sep 28, 2017
I Get an error when trying to do the Lisa blackmail anal scene, is anyone else having this problem?
Figured out the problem, The folder was named wrong, Data/Dialogues/Lisa/park-anal-ride-*blackamail*, should be *blackmail* in case someone else is having a similar problem.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I get an error when i try to come to neala some ideas?
she isnt implemented in the game ( if we are talking about the same girl ) the pop up in the error shows up a missing file, search for something with that name in the game files, if you dont find it, the only way to fix it is wait for the update.

U

User_305918

I get an error when i try to come to neala some ideas?
She’s not in this build and won’t be for a long time. She’s going to be in the final build after Nergal tweaks Nurse Donna’s and Kaylee’s story progressions.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes