4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Hacady

Dec 22, 2018
Mrs Amos still calling me at night to do her next to her sleeping husband but i already did that scene and she keeps calling me everynight. How can i progress?

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
Holy molly!! I didn't come here for 2 months. A lot happened!! (At the comment section). The game? Still the same. LOL

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
is this gonna have pregnancy/impregnation
No, but i'd fucking pay for a mod that has that. Honestly, this has been asked alot, and its so sad that noone who has some artistic skill will pick it up. I actually considered buying a drawing tablet just so i could, but alas, no money.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well I guess in the spirit of new year that it is relevant to inject the end of year status.
Nergals last post was on discord was,

Nergal 12/19/2018
I am, and still hoping to finish the UD update before the end of the new year, for those waiting for news
But I will updating more tomorrow

He did not update on the next day, neither on patreon or discord.

The post is stickied on the discord (with the update part "sanitized" from it) but with no additional info whether it is relevant after his associated 12/20 update deadline passed.

Anyways,

What seems to be relevant is that short of a major change (today or tomorrow) that year status for 2018 will look a lot like most of 2018 did for UB.

So ultimately the purpose of this post was simply to provide any of Patreons or would-be Patreons here with the newest info.

Should they have missed it and consider it relevant for their pledge renewal (cut and run vs. another month running on promises) with the month change.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes