4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Out of curiosity I know that Kimberly is glitched but I swear I was able to get it to work once. Past the (I am not just going to enter someone's house part). I don't know what I did different or if it was the previous version. Anyone have any idea if there is a way past that part?

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Out of curiosity I know that Kimberly is glitched but I swear I was able to get it to work once. Past the (I am not just going to enter someone's house part). I don't know what I did different or if it was the previous version. Anyone have any idea if there is a way past that part?
It's about ? (God bless him)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
In an older version of the game, you could get that message and still walk in as the Teleport mechanism to go to a new area was put in right after that line. Since the newest version, though, that's most likely been removed.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
In an older version of the game, you could get that message and still walk in as the Teleport mechanism to go to a new area was put in right after that line. Since the newest version, though, that's most likely been removed.
Oh, okay, well thanks for the reply.

D

Deleted member 324660

Anyone still have access to the discord that would be willing to PM me the channel name? I deleted my account awhile back and would like to get back in if I can.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Remember when the update was supposed to release "at the end of this week!" a lot of months ago? And then "something came up so it had to be delayed"? And then, mental health here, more issues there, and so on.

Can we say that Nergal objectively lied there with the update being that close to release when now months passed? I'm not attacking the guy - I'm just commenting on a fact. If he really has mental issues (which I totally doubt about it - mentally ill people don't tend to advertise it that much or straight up take notice of it this often) then he should close the Patreon or hand the game over to someone else. What's happening now is that he's stealing people's money: he can't work on the game, yet he still gets paid for it. I can't stand people who scam others on that website just because they decide to put faith in a creator.

If you're donating to his Patreon, then you're a wonderful person, and I appreciate how you support creators on the website. Just keep in mind what I said here, and that as it is right now you're not supporting anyone, you're just paying Wootch II because you hope he'll someday finish this.

(again, this isn't an attack on anyone, and I'm not breaking any rules by posting what I would consider fair criticism)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This is an entirely fair criticism; unfortunately, it seems to be the only one that people have. If you read through the past 5-10 pages of comments, you'll see that there are lots of others who feel the exact same way as you do - it's a scam, it's unfair, he lied, he said X and never delivered, yadda yadda.

(...mentally ill people don't tend to advertise it that much or straight up take notice of it this often...)
If you have something akin to a non-threatening mental illness that is hard to define (like depression), being upfront about your illness isn't a 'brave' thing to do, it's considered polite. I'm not saying that it is depression - it might be something much more dangerous and/or harmful - but noticing the signs, and then informing others of said signs, is the easiest and most beneficial way to get over whatever it is that might be stressing you out and causing the 'triggers' to be pulled.

While I don't support this action of "no-work & get-paid", I do support the person - I may only give a dollar a month, and I'm not entitled to any new information that nobody else gets, but for the work that has already gone into this game, and then the revamp, and then Glassfish's work and all of the other things that have to be completed just to get a bare-bones thing up and running...

I don't pledge for faster game development, I pledge so that money is one less stressful trigger that could lead to an even worse way to find out this game is never going to be finished.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't pledge for faster game development, I pledge so that money is one less stressful trigger that could lead to an even worse way to find out this game is never going to be finished.
Honestly...

The dude came back from his exile on planet Mars because he didn't like the fact that some people messed with/modded/planned a remake of BOTH his games.

He came back, he stated that he was going to finish this game and fix AZL. He got what he wanted. Period.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ANYONE REALLY EXPECTED SOMETHING FROM HIM

stemy

Aug 11, 2017
Hey, does anyone have the download for the previous version? I want to fully play through the Kimberly purity path but on the newest version it's bugged. If anyone has it that would be great!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes