4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

kiririn117

Aug 13, 2018
I can't access the last scene of Lisa, and unlock it and she says I can return every night and leave the door open but the next night I can not enter, somebody can access?

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Reactions: kiririn117

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
is their any word on when the next
For no reason Nergal, he didn't place the level 5 event at the door even though that was already ready.
Try the mod I did, I fixed that error and add some content where nergal recycle dialogs
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-11-beta-nergal.3296/post-2025058
is their some step i'm missing? i put in the mod, i get the text from her, i even get the message "she left the door unlocked for me" but when i go up stairs i only get the option to touch her as she sleeps

Chaos9783

May 29, 2017
Is the Sydney Babysitting Scene Buggy or doesn't it work, because i can trigger it but i got no Scene i got kicked out of the house

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I just wanted to know if there was any news, since it was said that the update was at the end of July:ROFLMAO:
Nergal's track record with on-date releases is not very good, I'm afraid. His last public update said he was on track to release at the end of this month like you said, but I'd take that with a pinch of salt given that there's been no trello updates on either art or coding.

At a guess, I'd say likely release is maybe mid-August but I'm hoping for the given date.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
so guys orginaly this was not supposed to be public but hey whatever the guy who started making this mod for me just left and its not fully done so im looking for sombody to finish a realy cool project (its a mod of the urban demon game that will have impreg and preg stuff) i think all of you would like its a mod of this game but it focusses on the the mc and mom only so pls share this so i can find sombody to finish it !

https://f95zone.to/threads/finishin...focuses-on-the-mc-and-mom.34145/#post-2202918

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2017
Well today is the day, or rather I should say; Today is the day Nergal said build for final version would be released included with final progression and kaylee. After which was suppose to come polished final version later down the road after testing and bug fixes.
Next patreon post gonna be:
Nergal : "nEw PlAn!"
At this point I'm starting to think we're dealing with this guy

Last edited:

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
For anybody that gets stuck with Mrs, Jenning she says that she is at the store on Saturday afternoon but she was there on Monday and that progressed the route. Also remember to use True Corruption when she is in the locker room after gym.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
Hello, I am having trouble saving the game. I downloaded/extracted the game using WinRar, and I am able to open/play the game fine. When I save, the saves show up within the save menu within the game. But when I close the game and then reopen it, the continue option is grayed out and I am forced to start the new game. I have had the same problem with problem with Warlock & Boobs, so perhaps these problems have a similar cause?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes