4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Technally is not a third time, since that game came before this one.
Games, plural. One of which was an unfinished remake, and this game is a remake of those, so another remake would be a third time.
Someone else doing it would also make it a third dev/author (not including mod versions based on this game).

Although it could be argued that this is already a remake of itself, with the changes from earlier versions that removed some things and changed others.

and i know the game was down there, i usually check stuff up before posting. my point was that zombies life was left somewhat incomplete, someone came along and made a similar game, by mystical arts zombies life got its end, maybe if in the current year someone makes, lets say a game called urban life demons, then this one might actually get a little more updates.
Doesn't invalidate my point.
I am curious about how/when Zombie's Retreat will actually tie-in to Town of Passion, but that's just something to wait & see on for now.

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
I'm getting failed to load images and dialogue in 90% of the scenes. Can anyone help pls

and i can't find 2 of the girls in the hightschool i have 2x? there are only sister and dyzzi

Last edited:

birdle

Jun 18, 2017
I have a problem with the lateat ver 0.11 when ever i need to go to the shop to meet mrs jan they mc say look it's mrs jan but she is not there and i can't progress

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
dirgetka Idk but it looks so funny to watch. It can be alt-account of nergal because his Nergal is hidden somewhere.

Which is the most fun: In omni opinion if you not pay or pay but small, you have not right to say anything.
In my opinion, 1.9k dollars per month will be better give to modders like Chilly or Xalenda not to Wootch... I mean Nergal.

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
dirgetka Idk but it looks so funny to watch. It can be alt-account of nergal because his Nergal is hidden somewhere.

Which is the most fun: In omni opinion if you not pay or pay but small, you have not right to say anything.
In my opinion, 1.9k dollars per month will be better give to modders like Chilly or Xalenda not to Wootch... I mean Nergal.
1.7k dollars per month actually, in recent months he has been losing patreons.
I would not be surprised if it continued to decrease with all delays and lack of notifications regarding the state of the game.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
1.7k dollars per month actually, in recent months he has been losing patreons.
I would not be surprised if it continued to decrease with all delays and lack of notifications regarding the state of the game.
Without hate, just simply numbers today is 17 august 2019. Last update with "any update" is from 31 march 2019. So we have a five months, now pre last update (big) is 9.2.1 fix which was release 17 Jun 2018 +/- two weeks when he gave us 9.2.3.
Nine months from last big to 0.11 and a year and two months to today. :cautious:

About 0.11 patch i shouldn't mention but new map system is great, with bugs but still great.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Finally something from him:

Hi all,
It's been a long time. I want to let everyone know that work on the project is returning to normal. I've been dealing with a pretty bad low for the past couple of weeks, and had to move back in with my family for a while. I'm now back home and returning to work (main job) and I hope to begin working on this project again very soon.
At this point no one wants this project done more than me, I can assure you all of that. The way I have behaved the past couple of weeks is inexcusable, and despite my personal well-being causing that, it's not an excuse for the way I have treated my patrons and fans of the project.
I can understand the anger people have, for it was the same anger that led to me starting this project in the first place over 3 years ago. I can also understand why people may have lashed out in words and in more aggressive manners too.
That said I know there's been a lot of talk about how I'm rolling in cash, doing nothing and reaping a large reward. I'm not some kind of fraudster and I want to make things a little clearer now. I have not personally profited from this patreon page in a very long time. The profits here are split 50/50 with Glassfish, and my take of that goes into funding artwork for TSP.
Despite this I've decided to pause the patreon, which will remain indefinitely paused, regardless of how long the rest of UD takes. Though patreon isn't about providing a product (like some people seem to think it is), but allowing people to support projects / creators they like, generally speaking there should be some incentive to do so. Lately I've not been providing a good incentive for people to support me and I think that's important. Which is the main reason why I've paused pledging.
I never wanted money that was just extra income I could waste, I wanted to make some great games that people could enjoy with interesting characters and stories. If I could do it full time, great! If not I would try my best to work on it as much as possible in my free time. That used to be easy when my mental state was better at handling time management, deadlines and stress, but that resistance has long worn away.
One of my longest supporting patrons reminded me of I remember what I was like back then, and I really wish for nothing more than to be able to return to that energy and zest for the projects I was working on. I hope to one day return to that level of enthusiasm, maybe after break from UD and before properly starting on TSP.
Unfortunately there's a real chance this patreon might get shut down soon due to an email I received from Patreon support. If this does happen, all news will be moving to the blog, including the final UD build when it is released as well as the discord being a good place to get information and builds.
There is some more work that needs to be done on this build before it's ready for alpha testing and I will be working as best as I can. I'll do my best to keep people up to date, but I suggest people watch the trellos closely:

|
I really mean it when I say I want to deliver UD to you guys and have it be a game people come back to and really enjoy. I want to do it the justice that it and the supporters really deserve.
Until next time,
- Nergal

Mar 14, 2019

Hi all,
It's been a long time. I want to let everyone know that work on the project is returning to normal. I've been dealing with a pretty bad low for the past couple of weeks, and had to move back in with my family for a while. I'm now back home and returning to work (main job) and I hope to begin working on this project again very soon.
At this point no one wants this project done more than me, I can assure you all of that. The way I have behaved the past couple of weeks is inexcusable, and despite my personal well-being causing that, it's not an excuse for the way I have treated my patrons and fans of the project.
I can understand the anger people have, for it was the same anger that led to me starting this project in the first place over 3 years ago. I can also understand why people may have lashed out in words and in more aggressive manners too.
That said I know there's been a lot of talk about how I'm rolling in cash, doing nothing and reaping a large reward. I'm not some kind of fraudster and I want to make things a little clearer now. I have not personally profited from this patreon page in a very long time. The profits here are split 50/50 with Glassfish, and my take of that goes into funding artwork for TSP.
Despite this I've decided to pause the patreon, which will remain indefinitely paused, regardless of how long the rest of UD takes. Though patreon isn't about providing a product (like some people seem to think it is), but allowing people to support projects / creators they like, generally speaking there should be some incentive to do so. Lately I've not been providing a good incentive for people to support me and I think that's important. Which is the main reason why I've paused pledging.
I never wanted money that was just extra income I could waste, I wanted to make some great games that people could enjoy with interesting characters and stories. If I could do it full time, great! If not I would try my best to work on it as much as possible in my free time. That used to be easy when my mental state was better at handling time management, deadlines and stress, but that resistance has long worn away.
One of my longest supporting patrons reminded me of I remember what I was like back then, and I really wish for nothing more than to be able to return to that energy and zest for the projects I was working on. I hope to one day return to that level of enthusiasm, maybe after break from UD and before properly starting on TSP.
Unfortunately there's a real chance this patreon might get shut down soon due to an email I received from Patreon support. If this does happen, all news will be moving to the blog, including the final UD build when it is released as well as the discord being a good place to get information and builds.
There is some more work that needs to be done on this build before it's ready for alpha testing and I will be working as best as I can. I'll do my best to keep people up to date, but I suggest people watch the trellos closely:

|
I really mean it when I say I want to deliver UD to you guys and have it be a game people come back to and really enjoy. I want to do it the justice that it and the supporters really deserve.
Until next time,
- Nergal
In short: work on the project is returning to normal, so it's always nice to find out afterwards the work on the project wasn't going as normal (although, at this point, the work going normal, is abnormal for Nergal). He's super-duper sorry, like, for realz, guys. He's totally not milking the patreon- Glassfish gets 50% of the cut, but Patreon will be paused anyway. Someone snitched on him to Patreon, so his account will be probably shut down anyway, but that's a coincidence. He will maybe update you on the progress, but he suggests you should watch his dead trellos instead.

Bad news: Urban Demons NEVER EVER
Good news: Patreon will cut short the suffering

Mar 18, 2019

Hi all,

|
Until next time,
- Nergal
TLDR: My life is rough even though I have been getting a check from patreon for nothing for the last few months, guys you got no clue what its like being me, im in shambles, im gonna need a few more months of patreon checks and no content updates. Thanks sucke- er I mean, thanks patrons!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Why is he even linking the Trello again, there's nothing there, the 0.12 build has literally only 1 scene finished again.

Reactions: cimibibapa2
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes