4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
Jun 3, 2017
Finally something from him:

Hi all,
It's been a long time. I want to let everyone know that work on the project is returning to normal. I've been dealing with a pretty bad low for the past couple of weeks, and had to move back in with my family for a while. I'm now back home and returning to work (main job) and I hope to begin working on this project again very soon.
At this point no one wants this project done more than me, I can assure you all of that. The way I have behaved the past couple of weeks is inexcusable, and despite my personal well-being causing that, it's not an excuse for the way I have treated my patrons and fans of the project.
I can understand the anger people have, for it was the same anger that led to me starting this project in the first place over 3 years ago. I can also understand why people may have lashed out in words and in more aggressive manners too.
That said I know there's been a lot of talk about how I'm rolling in cash, doing nothing and reaping a large reward. I'm not some kind of fraudster and I want to make things a little clearer now. I have not personally profited from this patreon page in a very long time. The profits here are split 50/50 with Glassfish, and my take of that goes into funding artwork for TSP.
Despite this I've decided to pause the patreon, which will remain indefinitely paused, regardless of how long the rest of UD takes. Though patreon isn't about providing a product (like some people seem to think it is), but allowing people to support projects / creators they like, generally speaking there should be some incentive to do so. Lately I've not been providing a good incentive for people to support me and I think that's important. Which is the main reason why I've paused pledging.
I never wanted money that was just extra income I could waste, I wanted to make some great games that people could enjoy with interesting characters and stories. If I could do it full time, great! If not I would try my best to work on it as much as possible in my free time. That used to be easy when my mental state was better at handling time management, deadlines and stress, but that resistance has long worn away.
One of my longest supporting patrons reminded me of I remember what I was like back then, and I really wish for nothing more than to be able to return to that energy and zest for the projects I was working on. I hope to one day return to that level of enthusiasm, maybe after break from UD and before properly starting on TSP.
Unfortunately there's a real chance this patreon might get shut down soon due to an email I received from Patreon support. If this does happen, all news will be moving to the blog, including the final UD build when it is released as well as the discord being a good place to get information and builds.
There is some more work that needs to be done on this build before it's ready for alpha testing and I will be working as best as I can. I'll do my best to keep people up to date, but I suggest people watch the trellos closely:

|
I really mean it when I say I want to deliver UD to you guys and have it be a game people come back to and really enjoy. I want to do it the justice that it and the supporters really deserve.
Until next time,
- Nergal
I don't know if he's sincere or not, but my experience with this guy tells me he's not. He did stop the pledges, but not before stalling for months to get as much as he could out of patreon for as long as he could. Until people started calling him out on his bullshit and some stopping their pledges, and THEN and only WHEN he realized his patreon is getting shut down he stopped the pledges for ONE month, so basically if the page doesn't get torn down, it's business as usual after this month. ( made a post to basically use it as proof of sincerity, he ain't gonna be paid after it shuts down anyway so says to himself might as well stop the pledges and get myself some credit). And every single time he pulls something like this he immediately plays his "guilt trip" card of having personal issues.

Last edited:

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
At least now people can somewhat safely cancel their Patreons for this guy, since he said himself that he's going to finish UD even without any additional Patreon support from now on.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
X f-word D, but what is more, just XDDDDD. His watch broke and couple of months for us is around 10 seconds for him.
aww dude, someone beat me to it

i was thinking of just reporting it to Patreon so he wouldnt be able to keep milking idiots, and specially because i hate whiteknights like omni and their restless spam of "quotes" from patreon/f95 posts

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
how do you give one of the girls a swimsuit? also stuck in otherworld at point where you meet hooded guy in room with all the mirrors

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
how do you give one of the girls a swimsuit? also stuck in otherworld at point where you meet hooded guy in room with all the mirrors
Otherworld: Did you get the invisibility power in the mirror room or progressed enough with Neala?
Swimsuit: Invite them to the pool and talk to them there with a swimsuit in the inventory

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
cimibibapa2 Out of your last 8 negative sounding posts, 5 are directed towards nergal. It makes you sound like you have personal issue with nergal and all developers right now. My advice is to take a day or so and chill out.
I think the same, i dont believe its because his content, there must be more personal. Some games i dont like here too, taste are diffrent but attacking a dev for his content is not nice

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I think the frustation is justified. The lack of proper updates, the abandoning and all things considered the development of this game has been quite the rollercoaster ride. I really do enjoy this game quite a bit and i think out of all the adult games I've played this one i have played the most. But its stagnant. The animations haven't changed in years(i think) , the fan mods are superior in most cases and biggest issue i have is that i can hear "audio jungle" In the pool music. Personally i feel like the audio jungle just goes to show the lack of enthusiasm and drive. I dont see this game ever being completed.

But maybe you could make 4 negative posts instead of 8. Maybe...

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
We need to report his patreon.
Patreon needs to shut down such "Creators"
He also makes Zombie's Retreat and that was updated recently. Clearly he enjoys working and updating that game more and its called patreon not I pay you to work, you spport their work not the other way around.

Mar 18, 2019
He also makes Zombie's Retreat and that was updated recently. Clearly he enjoys working and updating that game more and its called patreon not I pay you to work, you spport their work not the other way around.
Well technically his patreon is in violation of terms of service for having incest and CP, in fact he got a warning for it recently and he is scared patreon gonna shut his shit down which they may as well because he hasnt updated anything in about 4 months so not like patrons will be missing anything.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
Otherworld: Did you get the invisibility power in the mirror room or progressed enough with Neala?
Swimsuit: Invite them to the pool and talk to them there with a swimsuit in the inventory
idk how to invite them. I have the invisibility power. Neela just keeps wanting to titfuck or get eaten out. It just keeps saying the right path would be easier to unlock

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Dude, what? That's someone completely different.
Try not to be smug about your opinions if you have no clue what you're talking about.

Reactions: obiwan
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes