4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Not anymore he basically killed his Patreon.
No, he didnt, he just paused it to save some face

"Nergal's Nest is taking a break and will not charge patrons in the upcoming billing cycle on September 1, 2019. Billing will resume on October 1, 2019. "

That's a Patreon auto msg that displays and links you to his post, its right at the top when you open his page

Reactions: Guy On The Internet

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
why do a strong majority of the scenes in the hall of memories not work for me? says it cannot find the text?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all, I seem to have a glitch with the latest version of the game, the Principle is frozen and I cant seem to advance the game because of it... as in Dona the nurse.... dose anyone have a full save to share. I really don't want to start a new game again.

Thx

Reactions: Rodita

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Are you nuts...? He just paused,is not like he not need to stop he's social life and family tme to attempt some old fat flapping guys like us (or yours because...I'm not fat at least...),think about yourself just refreash ideas...Think about that,just focus on this can create a buch of few not confortable or not good updates no the game,like,just repare bugs because you don't have any idea or the guy who drawn the pics is on kind break of ideas or off to "catch a cold"... We are kinda lucky he not stop all they work because to many things happening about this 2 years...So,we can take satisfaction,but not force him to do do things we don't like in the end...Got It Memorized?! Good...Be nice then... <3

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Hi all, I seem to have a glitch with the latest version of the game, the Principle is frozen and I cant seem to advance the game because of it... as in Dona the nurse.... dose anyone have a full save to share. I really don't want to start a new game again.

Thx

Just open the editor and change the event,or even take RPG Maker Save Editor to update de variable to the nurse,so...Is many ways to take over this glitch...Maybe too can pass days,but sad see Ms.Amos Night Sex cutscene have like the same glitch...I just can't stop recieve a menssage to se her at night...

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Just open the editor and change the event,or even take RPG Maker Save Editor to update de variable to the nurse,so...Is many ways to take over this glitch...Maybe too can pass days,but sad see Ms.Amos Night Sex cutscene have like the same glitch...I just can't stop recieve a menssage to se her at night...
That would work but i still wouldn't get the principal. i want all...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
All barriers in the otherworld are tied to Nealas progression (except the four in that one room, those are tied to a puzzle in the same area)
I HATE this puzzles so i create a event to just pass all then,since is funny i guess Nergal think the same as me,don't? haha!
In one update he just take over a button to disable all the puzzles mini-games,but some kind of way they just glitch the map...This because the game don't use tilesets are images at the proportinal size and few objects as tilesets,you can see it because first: You can open this on RPG Maker Editor...Secund...You can pass some objects perfectly and others not...Getting stuck some times on iregular places to a tileset....

Rodita

May 22, 2017
That would work but i still wouldn't get the principal. i want all...

You can try reset the event...Just disable the atual variable and switch,then able the last...If you know what is your a lucky guy,because Nergal's variables and switchs are sooo confuse,i needed to test every one of then and give up,so i trying recreate all the game with a new variables (and switchs),doing a nice way...I just don't go post here because i do it time in time...Is not work,just a hobbie...

Mar 18, 2019
Aaaaaand...Is only 2 moths...If he not back with a good idea AND a good work ready,we can hit him with a frying pan...
I dont think you have been following UD long enough or know the situation fully. I would explain it to you but I dont feel like going through it again when its already been stated multiple times on this thread and on his patreon and on his discord. Just needed to let it be known that your pretty much just shouting your own opinion and views to everyone on this thread without knowing all the facts behind the borderline scammer/con-artist like behavior of Nergal and the production of Urban Demons to date.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
I dont think you have been following UD long enough or know the situation fully. I would explain it to you but I dont feel like going through it again when its already been stated multiple times on this thread and on his patreon and on his discord. Just needed to let it be known that your pretty much just shouting your own opinion and views to everyone on this thread without knowing all the facts behind the borderline scammer/con-artist like behavior of Nergal and the production of Urban Demons to date.
Look at the way he types/writes, doubt he would understand the explanation anyways ~

You'd be totally wasting that effort

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
maybe he's just sick of seeing the same msg every single page, this thread is just disgusting, there's a point where it goes past your opinions and thoughts and you're just flaming/riding dick and that is all this thread is

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes