4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
What is even the point. Games not out yet. The only thing to discuss is that. and either you have a problem or you have a problem with people having a problem.

Why does anyone even come to this topic right now?

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
XDD We are bunch of haters
Omni would in a solid game be an driven and efficient moderator wacking trolls.
But UB is not a solid game and drive should always be tempered by common sense.

In truth UB stopped a long time ago being an meaningful exercise in terms of games development.
Its value rests solely as an window into how strange the human mind can become.

From Nergal repeating poor choices (poor mental health + work = stress. But this time it'll work out ... not) to Omni raging in the echo chamber over trolls being attracted to what is now for years, troll bait (human behavior, but he might as well have a monologue with a mirror).

Frankly it is sad, but that feeling has worn thin over time.

Time has passed UD by and now even Patreon seems to consider stopping the play.
Regrettable it had to come to that.

Last edited:

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please, if someone is nice and tells me where I can find gifs of mom from urban demons like for example gif of mom doggy happy ect ... I don't find them, thank you very much.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Thanks, but it seems that the page does not work
It does work, but you have to follow a specific guide to get it "unlocked".
  1. Clear your browser cookies (saved logins etc.)
  2. Log in to your e-hentai account or create one if you don't have it
  3. Try exhentai again
  4. If it still gives a that weird page with colorful japanese text, go back to Step 1

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
  3. Try exhentai again
  4. If it still gives a that weird page with colorful japanese text, go back to Step 1
Thank you very much, I try but you won't let me in, I don't know if you'll have to see that the account is new.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please I am looking for the file that contains the images of all the scenes of the Urban Demons game, if someone could help me I would be very grateful, thanks.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Please I am looking for the file that contains the images of all the scenes of the Urban Demons game, if someone could help me I would be very grateful, thanks.
You'll find them in the game itself. First go into the graphics folder and then into scenes, each character's will be in their seperate folder. To find the images used for the cosplay and pool events, you'll find those in the pictures folder along with the other stills used in game, and the character images are in the busts folder.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you very much, and you know where I can get the latest update of the entire game to download from the mega server, thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
exhentai.org is the key.
Thanks, but it seems that the page does not work
  3. Try exhentai again
Yall know it went down like 1 month ago? Also e-hentai is months away of death too? Main host made site owner to close it down.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Yall know it went down like 1 month ago? Also e-hentai is months away of death too? Main host made site owner to close it down.
Exhentai is the gallery site for e-hentai, as I understand it, and Exhentai is very much up as of right now. For some reason, old cookies just give users the sad panda thing, which can be bypassed.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes