4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Markov Chain

Jul 21, 2017
Exhentai is the gallery site for e-hentai, as I understand it, and Exhentai is very much up as of right now. For some reason, old cookies just give users the sad panda thing, which can be bypassed.
This^

Google "sad panda advanced cookie manager" folks.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Exhentai is the gallery site for e-hentai, as I understand it, and Exhentai is very much up as of right now. For some reason, old cookies just give users the sad panda thing, which can be bypassed.
This^

Google "sad panda advanced cookie manager" folks.
So its up again? What happend? Can somebody fill me in?

sup.jpg

*Edit*
Your account need to be at least week old to access sad panda if i renember for folks with new accounts still getting it.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Can you link me to the walkthrough. Thanks
There is no actual walkthrough file sadly, only in the game is some kind of walkthrough. Choose the yellow/box and it tells you what to do next. To reconsider is that if you chose 'Long Progression' at the beginning, you have to talk to characters every day until you get a 'All Dialogues Unlocked' (or so) then you can initiate the next step. You have to talk to them after ever 'action'

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Thursday, 5 September 2019

Hey all,

For the observant, Urban Demons is no longer welcome on Patreon, so I suggest checking here or discord for all updates related to Urban Demons!

That said, work will continue on the project until it's finished, and when the build is ready it will be available here to download! I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the month, though I will likely put it through some major alpha testing first before releasing it to the public.

Remember to keep an eye on the trellos to see how progress is coming along!

Hopefully the patreon won't stay down for long as we start to put the pieces together for our next project!

Hope to update you again real soon!

- Nergal

Posted by at

Reactions: jhose15xs

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
So its up again? What happend? Can somebody fill me in?

View attachment 390929

*Edit*
Your account need to be at least week old to access sad panda if i renember for folks with new accounts still getting it.
The country that exhentai's servers were in passed laws or were about to crack down on them or something that caused them to take it down. They moved servers to a different country and it's back up now. It was only down for like a week and a half.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Maybe nergal had some unprotected sex and got that disease where it lower your immunity sistem...this is why he gets sick like...all the time.
( jokes )
He literally lie alot...nobody is sick for that long time.
Only terminal disease do that..

Reactions: cimibibapa2

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys how do I get the car blowjob from Lisa? When I see her in the morning it doesnt allow me to interact with her.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Better yet does anyone have save for the current version? Some of the story lines on mine seem corrupted and I dont want to start all over.

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
Hi! a lot of folks have referred to the help folder for character walkthroughs, i don't have anything there besides the the general tips and keys etc. Spent some time going through the pages but nada, can anyone point me the right way ? Thanks!

v11 downloaded off the front page in case anyone is wondering

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
So.........finished Urban Demons or Winds of Winter, which one will we get first? (lets see if a lame joke lightens up the thread)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes