4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
a save before the last battle. I'm too lazy and I would like to see the ending....
Read the thread my man, I've posted this same link 5 times already over the past 3 days.

Goes to my google drive.
Right before the final confrontation, full corruption, short path.

Reactions: ryu318

hmdvzjh

Jan 13, 2018
anyone have the save before entering the scene of the nurse on Friday evening at the bar? My game just crashed and lost all of my save QAQ

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
is he making another game?? or nah?? All of his works are a masterpiece so sad that this ended already :/

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I'm trying to get Ms Amons to level 5 of her purity root but I'm stuck and the only hint I get is the invite at night... but all I get is an empty 2nd floor with (!) icon floting over her bed and when I click on it repets the last seen and not the new one... does any one know how to fix this or how to advance?

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Im on the corrupt path for all women. Is there a way to view all purity scenes without starting a new game?
I don't know exacly if that yet work...But try using the codes on the PC inside your room...There too a mirror on the same room. Enter there to see all cutscenes again...

uiaun

Apr 26, 2018
When I play for a long time, I find more bugs and unreasonable designs. Why didn't the author try to fix these bugs? Have you ever played? If you run to different places at different times as I insist, I'm sure you will find these problems

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So after seeing most of the scenes and reaching the end of the Game I have 2-3 Questions.
1. How do I get Dizzys Sex Recording Scene? I can't level her up from 3 to 4 and I think it is beacuse of missing that particular event. I still have the message on the phone about PaymeOn but I have a reading error and cant read the hint.
Edit: Found this one.

2. Bossfight against Dominus. I read earlier that I need to activate the Girls with a Heart but I have been doing that for 10 minutes straight and nothing happens. I also tried the get Dominus as close as possible to activate on of the Girls but to no alas. Also he can hit me indefinitely without waking up. Maybe bug?

3. Finding Neala by Night. I think this bugged unfortunately but I thought to ask anyway. The hint on my phone is to search for Neala at night to see what she is up to. I did found her in the park talking to a shady man but she dissappears after that. I still have the hint and she does not show up anymore at the whole park. What am I missing?

Maybe you can help me out here and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
How to add mouse to rpg maker ace games
1.Things you need.
-Rpg maker ace free trial (Not just the RTP)

-Decrypter (create a folder for this, and add there.)
-mouse script (the script you will input into the game)

2. Download the game. Extract it. (Go straight to step 3 if your game is unencrypted, you can tell by the "lock" icon on the "game" file)
-Create new folder, called Bones 1 (or anything you like for the game you’re trying to add the script).
-Now go to Rpg Maker and Create new project. Put this project in your Bones 1 folder.
-Now you will need to start copying files from the original download and putting it into you new Bones 1 folders. Put the audio with audio, systems with systems. You won’t be able to do all of them yet.

2.5. Here's where the Decrypter comes in.
-Open Decrypter, File, Open File, Find it (should be called "game") and open.
-Then Extract all. The files will be in “Extract” Folder in the decrypter. (there may be some in the extract folder before extracting, make sure to delete them first.)
-You’ll end up with “data” and “graphics”, copy those into the Bones 1 folder. First Delete the files in the “Data” and replace with the newly unencrypted ones. Then Make sure to copy the rest to exact same named folder. (“Characters” into Characters, Tilesets into tilesets and so on.
-NOTICE! If you copied it wrong you can tell by opening the game and getting a generic title screen.

-To do this to other games you’ll have to delete the extracted files for the game you’ve just done. No problem once you’re done.

3. Now go to Rpg maker
-Open “game” from the Bones 1 folder (or original folder if 2.5 was skipped).
-Go to tools, Script editor.
-Scroll down to “materials”
-Click on “insert here”
-Copy and paste the Script provided above. Apply, Save.

4. Try it out.

Couple things to add:
-Make sure to copy everything EXACTLY. I’ve messed up at part 2.5 several times and it's a pain.
-There are other Mouse scripts out there, Try them out if this one doesn’t work for you.
-Only issue I’ve found with this Mouse script is that for some games it makes the images to big for the screen. Haven't found a fix for this yet but if someone does let me know.
-This took me several hours to figure out since I don't know computers well but I'm fucking tired of Rpg ace games on this site for obvious reasons.
-Any questions about this let me know, or if you need anything clarified.
Thank you very much. I tried it, the script gave error. So as you suggested, I got another script (Super simple mouse script), it worked, but it screwed up the resolution and the window size.. I hope some more experienced member takes care of this and add the mouse functionality to the game"

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes