4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
How to solve this
go straight till you hit the wall, left until the first right, turn right again at the next intersection, down at the next intersection, straight until the next right, down until the next four way intersection, take a right there, then down until the next intersection, then right, up until home.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
need help im stuck
That's kinda the same boat I'm in

I'm trying to get Ms Amons to level 5 of her purity root but I'm stuck and the only hint I get is the invite at night... but all I get is an empty 2nd floor with (!) icon floting over her bed and when I click on it repets the last seen and not the new one... does any one know how to fix this or how to advance?
I asked this question and all of you keep blowing it off... please help?

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I'm trying to get Ms Amons to level 5 of her purity root but I'm stuck and the only hint I get is the invite at night... but all I get is an empty 2nd floor with (!) icon floting over her bed and when I click on it repets the last seen and not the new one... does any one know how to fix this or how to advance?
Can Someone Please Help me I have been trying to figure this out for about the past 3 days now and I have yet to get any resalts...
does anyone know how to get Ms Amons to level 5 on her purity rout??????

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Can Someone Please Help me I have been trying to figure this out for about the past 3 days now and I have yet to get any resalts...
does anyone know how to get Ms Amons to level 5 on her purity rout??????
YOu need to talk to her till message comes that new dialogues are unlocked

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes