4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I want to reach level 2 with Sidney (Sister) by catching her breaking my computer. How do I do it?
1. you keep talking to her till new dialog shows up
2. you go up to your room
3. you save money to by new cord
4. go to one of the three stores
5. go to room go to computer fix computer
6. go to other room play till unlock invisability
7. spy on sister thtough hole in floor, sister not in room, go invisabil, go t living room/ ground floor watch sister masterbait

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I'm trying to get Ms Amons to level 5 of her purity root but I'm stuck and the only hint I get is the invite at night... but all I get is an empty 2nd floor with (!) icon floting over her bed and when I click on it repets the last seen and not the new one... does any one know how to fix this or how to advance?
I got the new dialog stamp like ten times now and still no advancement throw Ms Amons purity rout... I'm am litorly stuck on her being level 4 for the past 3 days now... does anyone now how to fix this, or found a way to pass through this

dudeseriously

Sep 22, 2018
Thank you very much. I tried it, the script gave error. So as you suggested, I got another script (Super simple mouse script), it worked, but it screwed up the resolution and the window size.. I hope some more experienced member takes care of this and add the mouse functionality to the game"
No problem. Yea can't figure out the resolution problem and have tried a variety of things. Luckily this method works on most games. Sadly not this one :(

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
So... i completed the demon quest and killed de lord demon or something like that. And the game show the credits, with me fucking people i dont even kiss yet. Maybe this quest is just recomend to complete after fucking all girls on the game, to make sense on credits.

Reactions: avega3000
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes