4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I NEED HELP.

I am currently stuck on Mom progression, I am at the part where it says I need to ask someone in other world for help. So far I have talked to fred at school, given Mom some store bought chillies and then saw the cutscene with Peter asking if anything is wrong with her and she says nothing.

Once you go upstairs to your room after that you get a womans voice saying "i have left something that should help you", here is where my problem begins, I cant find what the woman left me. I am pretty sure its the naga chillies right? But I cant find them anywhere and dont know what to do.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Just follow your notes in mobile phone, there're said everything. Where did you stuck?
I got stuck on Ms.Amos level 4 purity rout, on the phone it says the next step is to have her invite me over to her house at night and that is to advance to the final level but nothing happens.

And once again, how can i go through pale girl walking thru walls in maze in Otherworld? It's impossible not to meet her, she always catches.
to get pass this all you have to do is keep moving and collect the red orbs untill the path up above opens up, if you lose at the point it open up then the number of orbs gets smaller...

awnser to the next puzzle:
pick up gold and take them to O
X X ____ X O
O X ____ X X
X X ____ O X
X O ____ X X

Reactions: fluffy-hentailover

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Once you go upstairs to your room after that you get a womans voice saying "i have left something that should help you", here is where my problem begins, I cant find what the woman left me. I am pretty sure its the naga chillies right? But I cant find them anywhere and dont know what to do.
1. go to sleep
2. go to otherworld solve puzzles
3. wake up
4. go to fire in middle of room
5. before dinner give mom fire
6. fuck like bunnys

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if it was asked before, but there are a lot of posts, so i finished the game got the ending, but the "bonus" scenes after the ending keep bugging, so I get the sex with Sarah, but then I go with Lisa to school, and my characters keeps saying "it's weekend I should not be here" (It's Tuesday btw) then he auto goes back home, except there is no character anymore. And my game is fcked :( So no bonus end scenes for me....
Is it just me?

hordankor

Apr 10, 2018
I got stuck on Ms.Amos level 4 purity rout, on the phone it says the next step is to have her invite me over to her house at night and that is to advance to the final level but nothing happens.
After playing hide&seek again check SMS, there should message from her. Just visit her at night.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
After playing hide&seek again check SMS, there should message from her. Just visit her at night.
... that is what I've been doing but all it does is throws me out of the house, and I'm back to square 1 in level 4
Reminder this is for Ms.Amons purity rout (the BLUE rout)

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
New to this game (just started).

Wondering if there is a key that will hide the dialog?

Thanks

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Does any one dialog for (Urban Demons\Data\Dialogues\Ms Amos\home-fuck-purity &corrupt &blackmail\4)
I don't know if it would help me advance to level 5 for Ms Amos... but no one want's to take the acutal time to give me a rundown on how to get to level 5 for Ms Amos or how to fix it

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes