4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Saucey_Reject

Jul 27, 2018
So somethings i can not figure out in this final game, is where do I go to get the evening ride from mom, and some of the other new scenes

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
I did it all and still can't advance to level 5...
Do I have to advance further in otherworld b4 I can get "Mrs Amos" to level 5? Btw I'm at the minecart over lava part
Lvl 5 should be something you're jumping. Did you get skilled blue doors on otherworld?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Where's fred in the morning? I'm trying to trigger the threesome with Kaylee, but I'm can't see to find him, and he's not next to Jake. Also when I try to talk to him at lunch, but all I get is the trigger for the threesome with Sarah. Could someone help me out here?

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
Did you check your phone in the game it should be in the kitchen all you have to do is hit W then go to the app with the heartf on it then for each girl there should be a square with notebook paper in click the left arrow until the curser is over these will tell you what you need to do next
Yeah I did that. It says I shoud be able to do certain things by now. but nothing happens. Example: when i finished talking to kimberley i should be able to play with amanda but nothing is moving on???

RandyTodger

Feb 13, 2019
Wow, I remember when this game started under the original creator back on the Legends of Krystals forums and it was based around a Pokemon-style card game and gender-swapping. Pretty crazy it was actually completed after all this time.

Thank you to all who worked on it.

Reactions: jhose15xs

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
anyone know how to complete the objective:

"morning pain"
wonder what mom would be willing to do it those pills weren't an option...

I am just starting the game and I would like to know how to do it or I have to keep waiting in the other world

And one last question how do I bring Donna home to complete the goal?

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
Can someone get me the save to after the white ghost in the underworld cause I seemed to be stuck there

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
i saw there is a mod( mod version5) for this game that adds stuff, does anyone know anything about it? is it safe?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes