4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

pearsman

Jun 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how to fix the resolution problem? And I can't trigger the scene that you fuck Lisa's pussy for the second time.

JasBlackKnight

Feb 26, 2020
Can someone help me with this task? Actually, I had to use I'm Stuck option to light the Red, Green, and Purple Orbs. I'm not sure how to proceed.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Donna is bugged? after i hear she in the bar i cant progress anymore
had the same problem, i started fresh again but not because donna but for the ending if you do it on weekends night it will bug pretty bad. Anyways about Donna, i do believe you need to do at least 2-3 titfucks with her, not just the 1st time, before going to bar, otherwise her progress won't get past that point

Reactions: Thire and Chronos92

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Can someone help me with this task? Actually, I had to use I'm Stuck option to light the Red, Green, and Purple Orbs. I'm not sure how to proceed.
If i remember correctly, I'll start from the beggining of how i did it:
1- Went to lower right room in front of blue orb and took yellow flame on left hand
2- Went to lower left room in front of red orb and took green flame on right hand
3- Went to the new room that opened where you take the green flames, and then took light blue flame on left hand
4- In the same room used Neala to take out the rocks blocking the entrance of upper left room in front of green orb
5- Went to upper right room in front of purple orb, and took the new skill then went up to the next room
6- In this new room where dark blue flame is, didnt take it yet. Pulled the red swtich, and then just went to the next upper room where pink flame is
7- Pulled green switch and took pink flame on right hand
8- Went all the way to the left and Pulled purple switch, then took red flame on left hand
9- After taking red flame, went right down the stairs, back where the light blue flame is
10- Went back where the dark blue flame is and took it on left hand.
11- Went back where light blue flame is and went up to the right room where blue switch is and Pulled it
12- That's it, all what's left is to go back to main room and enter the middle room

Last edited:

JasBlackKnight

Feb 26, 2020
If i remember correctly, I'll start from the beggining of how i did it:
1- Went to lower right room in front of blue orb and took yellow flame on left hand
2- Went to lower left room in front of red orb and took green flame on right hand
3- Went to the new room that opened where you take the green flames, and then took light blue flame on left hand
4- In the same room used Neala to take out the rocks blocking the entrance of upper left room in front of green orb
5- Went to upper right room in front of purple orb, and took the new skill then went up to the next room
6- In this new room where dark blue flame is, didnt take it yet. Pulled the red swtich, and then just went to the next upper room where pink flame is
7- Pulled green switch and took pink flame on right hand
8- Went all the way to the left and Pulled purple switch, then took red flame on left hand
9- After taking red flame, went right down the stairs, back where the light blue flame is
10- Went back where the dark blue flame is and took it on left hand.
11- Went back where light blue flame is and went up to the right room where blue switch is and Pulled it
12- That's it, all what's left is to go back to main room and enter the middle room
Thanks a lot for the help. I missed step 4 in all my tries and couldn't piece out how to proceed. Thanks

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I've come upon an issue where Lisa's sprite in the park has disappeared. sarah still acts like shes there, and when you take sarah away, lisa has dialogue, but there is no sprite there to interact with.

Is this known, fixable? Could editing the save file to move her progress one notch get her to appear somewhere else?

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
I love this game. So much that I am starting to learn how to do the small fixes like the 'failed to load image' and Data/Dialogue errors (there is a lot of them). Have had some success with my corrections. Yet to test others. Maybe as I learn more, fix bigger errors. I'm just a bit above average computer user with just a bit above zero programming knowledge. I would love to see this game truly be complete. If anyone has these types of error they want fixed just reply or reply with the post# the error is in. I will see what I can do with my limited knowledge. I am not going to check through the 700+ pages of this thread. Oh, by the way, if it has not been covered in a previous posts, if you get the YELLOW SCREEN OF DEATH (the yellowing of a scene), don't bother playing any further. Your save is screwed. The game will crash, eventually. It is like taking the wrong path of a story that lead to a bad ending with no rollback. If you try to save it (you can't), the game will give you that denied tone. Save it over an existing save will delete the save. Maybe some of you have gotten lucky to save your progress after seeing the YELLOW SCREEN OF DEATH, good for you. I have not. The game I am working on (purity) has crash at least half a dozen times so far. Remember save often (I do each day that the game progresses).

Last edited:

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
I'm currently stuck with Ms Amos "Broken" scene. She invites me to her house overnight and says something about not being able to load "home-fuck-corrupt/4.txt". I thought I just had to chose the 5.txt file in that folder, create a copy and rename it as "4.txt" and the dialogue/scene plays correctly but she doesn't end up "Broken", just stays at "Corrupted". Tried with other .txt files from her dialogues but so far none have worked.

I'm at level 4 with her. Whenever I do the scene (with or without the renamed "4.txt." file) I go to bed and every night she sends me the message to fuck her and her state won't change to "Broken".

Does anybody know about a workaround to this or is this one of the many unaddressed missing .txt files epidemic of some scenes?

Besides the demon lady, Ms Amos is the only other character that I've not being able to break.

PS. As a sidenote, the rest of the missing .txt files errors have not stopped any of my progress, they only make it unable to watch certain scenes.

View attachment 451694
How do you know for sure that it is her 'broken' scene?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Is there any strategy for the final boss? He keeps turning off the lights with every jump and I end up losing.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any strategy for the final boss? He keeps turning off the lights with every jump and I end up losing.
if he turns off the lights that means you receive damage, you only need to avoid getting hit until he gets tired then attack with Neala, rinse and repeat about like 6-7 times. My strategy was moving around left & right until dark succubus appeared then moving in "circles" (squares actually) trying to avoid getting close to the succubus.

OR

Of coure you can BS you way with typing the "movinfast" cheat on the PC which makes the boss fight 10 times easier

Reactions: Creus

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
How do you leave the dream world? i'm pressing q but the only things that show up are cellphone and ice cream. I've pressed every other button but i can't leave.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
How do you leave the dream world? i'm pressing q but the only things that show up are cellphone and ice cream. I've pressed every other button but i can't leave.
are you sure you didnt screwed up the keyboard configurations? because the 'W' key is the cellphone option and the 'A' key is the inventary option, try to reset the configurations pressing 'F1' then click on the keyboard tab, then click on 'Reset', after this try to press 'Q' again maybe that'll do the trick.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
are you sure you didnt screwed up the keyboard configurations? because the 'W' key is the cellphone option and the 'A' key is the inventary option, try to reset the configurations pressing 'F1' then click on the keyboard tab, then click on 'Reset', after this try to press 'Q' again maybe that'll do the trick.
ow thanks friend it worked.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes