4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Mar 12, 2019
Hello I'm at the public pool and I just talked with everyone and they're in the shower and I mean everyone I mean all five characters that go there how do I continue with in the shower

P.s all of them are at level 5

Last edited:

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I'm currently stuck with Ms Amos "Broken" scene. She invites me to her house overnight and says something about not being able to load "home-fuck-corrupt/4.txt". I thought I just had to chose the 5.txt file in that folder, create a copy and rename it as "4.txt" and the dialogue/scene plays correctly but she doesn't end up "Broken", just stays at "Corrupted". Tried with other .txt files from her dialogues but so far none have worked.

I'm at level 4 with her. Whenever I do the scene (with or without the renamed "4.txt." file) I go to bed and every night she sends me the message to fuck her and her state won't change to "Broken".

Does anybody know about a workaround to this or is this one of the many unaddressed missing .txt files epidemic of some scenes?

Besides the demon lady, Ms Amos is the only other character that I've not being able to break.
It seems I'm not the only one with this problem does anyone know how to fix this? please?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
what is the difference between the 5 possible endings? the options in the game have consequences or is it only a final decision that decides what ending we get?

uiaun

Apr 26, 2018
what is the difference between the 5 possible endings? the options in the game have consequences or is it only a final decision that decides what ending we get?
Five endings? What's the meaning of this? I haven't played the plot yet. Can you give me a screenshot?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Five endings? What's the meaning of this? I haven't played the plot yet. Can you give me a screenshot?
That says in the Changelog.
END GAME!
  • Players can now progress to the end of the game!
  • The Underworld is now fully traversable! (There's quite a few areas)
  • There's 5 different endings (one very bad, one bad, three good - a different scene for each ending)
  • The credits will roll, but you will return back to the game, able to continue and play on your save as normal
  • A new introduction has been added too

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Donna is definitely bugged. She repeats the talk dialogue just before the first hospital fuck without actually logging the corruption points so it's stuck on a loop. Is there a fix?

clabird

Mar 9, 2018
Finishing the game on the weekend causes it to error and soft lock when you get to the second epilogue scene at the school. The MC says the usual message about being at school on the weekend, you get ported to your house and are invisible and the game is locked up. Loading any old saves in the underworld before the final fight result in the I cannot wake up text. trying to wake up after the final fight gives the same error.

edit: is there any debug feature that would allow me to change the day?

KLemon

Jul 16, 2019
I stumbled across this issue, when you regain control (while invisible) if you bring up your powers, instead of trying to wake up, select "I'm Stuck" and say yes to getting sent back to the Palace. Then walk into the sights of the guards and you will get caught and booted back into the real world. I then managed to continue as normal for a couple of days (i.e. till the weekend passed) then when I returned back to the underworld, I was back at the start of the Palace where I had to sneak past the guards again but could make it to the boss for the final fight as per usual. Hope that helps.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
how can i complete the illegible words puzzel in otherworld? plzz somebody help.
It's easy, each tablets/illegible words is a color of the switches that are in the same room and you have to activate them following the order of the tablets from left to right.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
After manually editing Donna's progression to 3 in a savefile I was able to progress with her further. I had some dialogue not loading - missing 2.txt from corrupt hospital ride and 2.txt from corrupt bar titfuck. Possibly 2.txt from corrupt home titfuck, but I don't remember. Donna needs some immediate fixes, they shouldn't be here as of 1.1, so called full version.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes