4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

チャールズ

Jul 27, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck on the plant bridge puzzle! Whenever I return and speak to either plant my game freezes after the "Take bridge number X! That will lead you to safety". dialogue. I have tried crossing the bridges randomly to no avail, any information would be greatly appreciated!

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Could someone help me pass this?
Just look a few post that i did a little while ago:

If i remember correctly, I'll start from the beggining of how i did it:
1- Went to lower right room in front of blue orb and took yellow flame on left hand
2- Went to lower left room in front of red orb and took green flame on right hand
3- Went to the new room that opened where you take the green flames, and then took light blue flame on left hand
4- In the same room used Neala to take out the rocks blocking the entrance of upper left room in front of green orb
5- Went to upper right room in front of purple orb, and took the new skill then went up to the next room
6- In this new room where dark blue flame is, didnt take it yet. Pulled the red swtich, and then just went to the next upper room where pink flame is
7- Pulled green switch and took pink flame on right hand
8- Went all the way to the left and Pulled purple switch, then took red flame on left hand
9- After taking red flame, went right down the stairs, back where the light blue flame is
10- Went back where the dark blue flame is and took it on left hand.
11- Went back where light blue flame is and went up to the right room where blue switch is and Pulled it
12- That's it, all what's left is to go back to main room and enter the middle room

• Red Heart
Reactions: cocomiel1

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck on the plant bridge puzzle! Whenever I return and speak to either plant my game freezes after the "Take bridge number X! That will lead you to safety". dialogue. I have tried crossing the bridges randomly to no avail, any information would be greatly appreciated!
you can always save scum your way out, like doing a quick save before crossing any of the 6 bridges and if you fall just load and try another, that's how i did it.

May 9, 2017
I think I'm stuck with Donna's questline; after hearing her talk to Kimberly and Ms Amos at the bar no other option exists, haven't even unlocked Tittyfucking yet. Is there a fix for this?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
is there any walkthrough for otherworld/story in here. tried to search by thread but it alls goes to old post from 2018 ets where people sak help

May 9, 2017
Do any of you know how to get Mrs Jennings to babysit you?
Pretty hard to say, but here's a sort of loose outline on what hoops to jump through sorta

-Class handjob
-After-Class titfuck (By talking to Fred and getting detention the day after)
-Eventual class blowjob
-Grocery titfuck (Talking to Mrs Jennings at the grocery on Monday Afternoon)
-Be sure to talk to her on weekends, when she's at the park, etc.

Eventually you'll be able to invite Mrs Jennings to join you in the bathroom, and at that point she's available for home tutoring. And also rides at the park bathroom on weekends.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes