4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

shayan

Apr 20, 2017
any walkthrough for this game ?
please tell me What a difference purity and corruption choice ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
any walkthrough for this game ?
please tell me What a difference purity and corruption choice ?
There is an in-game walkthrough for each character. Keep in mind if you choose long progression you have to 'talk' to them until an 'unlocked' message appears before you can progress at some points.
Difference between purity and corruption is different dialogue.

Reactions: shayan

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
There is an in-game walkthrough for each character. Keep in mind if you choose long progression you have to 'talk' to them until an 'unlocked' message appears before you can progress at some points.
Difference between purity and corruption is different dialogue.
i've choosen corruption route, do you always use corruption choice?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
the best thing about this game is the progression of the characters and the dialogues. congratulations to the writer of this game

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
first of still like this game and i now the dev will come back to fix what need's fixed and mybe add alittle to the pool. mybe some more comic costumes lol

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
After I downloaded the game from here yesterday when i open it it says v 1.0 B at starting menu but i downloaded v1.1 is there something wrong ??

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
i'm stuck in "mom is denying everything as normal. i should look for someone in the otherworld for ideas."

Neala: The Slow Fall "error loading: talk.txt"

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
In the morning before school you have to break the pipe as usual, then trigger Kaylee's arrival by talking to Ms Taylor. When you go outside Fred should be standing next to Mrs Jennings.

If this isn't happening then you have to trigger a few dialogs with Kaylee, namely talk of "spicing things up" by having someone film you or having someone else (Fred) join in. You might have to get a BJ from Kaylee at the bar, or try any of her other events a couple of times.
Thanks! I needed to repeat some of the h-scenes in the shop for Fred to trigger.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Do you know how to put codes in joiplay? I cant type the codes
Check settings, controls I believe. I played on android a good while back, so I don't know what changed etc.
I only play on PC now, check Joiplay website or patreon for extra information. I will install Joiplay and test and see if I get any problems.
But do remember Joiplay has some bugs here and there, so you have to play around with settings for some games and others are just not compatible.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes