4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

DedMaped

May 27, 2018
Please help me how to hide the key Sydney when dinner starts, after it she always catches me at night ?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Whats the difference between doing blackmail or not? Is it better to just blame the teacher or take the quick blackmail route?

Bruce Baner

Sep 19, 2019
I also would like to whine about something. I'm asking myself a question which is haunting my current playtrhough and sapping my self-confidence : is that possible to record Ms Amos masturbating at her window once you have invisibility, camera and website set or am I stupidly spoiling myself searching for it?

Just a yes or no answer will do.
Pretty please ?

May 9, 2017
I also would like to whine about something. I'm asking myself a question which is haunting my current playtrhough and sapping my self-confidence : is that possible to record Ms Amos masturbating at her window once you have invisibility, camera and website set or am I stupidly spoiling myself searching for it?

Just a yes or no answer will do.
Pretty please ?
Nope, you can't record her masturbating. You can sort of have an inkling of what you can record when you see a camera speech bubble pointed at anything in the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bruce Baner

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Where's fred in the morning? I'm trying to trigger the threesome with Kaylee, but I'm can't see to find him, and he's not next to Jake. Also when I try to talk to him at lunch, but all I get is the trigger for the threesome with Sarah. Could someone help me out here?
I have the same problem. Does anyone get to Level 5 with Kaylee? I also can't find Fred in the morning at school.

May 9, 2017
I have the same problem. Does anyone get to Level 5 with Kaylee? I also can't find Fred in the morning at school.
In the morning before school you have to break the pipe as usual, then trigger Kaylee's arrival by talking to Ms Taylor. When you go outside Fred should be standing next to Mrs Jennings.

If this isn't happening then you have to trigger a few dialogs with Kaylee, namely talk of "spicing things up" by having someone film you or having someone else (Fred) join in. You might have to get a BJ from Kaylee at the bar, or try any of her other events a couple of times.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes