4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
How do I complete Sarah's quest a point of view with corruption route. I keep going back to her house during different time and days with the camera in my inventory but can't get the event to happen.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
I Saw on lisa task "wait until she ask" but i dont know how pass to Next step, anyone can tell me?
And im stuck with milf Next dolor, i've usted blackmail option

Sempak11

Jul 7, 2020
I kept getting messages from naela, where she want to meet in the afternoon at the park, i looked everywhere but i cant find her, i think her journal's title is "The Final Break", is it a bug or did i miss something?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
The game's framerate drops for no reason, using a i7 9700k and rtx 2080
also a shit load of failed to load dialogue and failed to load image errors any fixes??

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Friends A final consultation with mom seemed to me that I was pregnant, do you think the game has a second part?

Mar 12, 2019
I’m in the last dungeon of otherworld I just talk to Lilitu that was Gehan palace she gave me a hint but I can’t remember what it was can you help me with that and can you tell me what to do next

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
fred is the dude during recess that mentions theres a kid that buy nude photos of milfs
The kid that buys the photos is a different kid. Fred is the kid wearing the blue shirt with a green stripe with bluish-gray hair and pretty much your ONLY male friend of your age in the game.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes