4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Donger123456

Aug 18, 2018
is there any way to go into the stalls after the swimming pool scene. It says maybe it's possible later but it seems this is the final build

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
What 'Mom' scene did you choose to get the 0.txt error? All my 'hj' scenes in the mirror room give the 5.txt, 1.txt, 2.txt, 3.txt, 4.txt, 5.txt errors. Your 'Data' folder probably does not have the 'morning-hj -purity' folder ('morning-hj-purity' folder is probably there) and/or the 0.txt file. Be careful. The game probably uses the 'morning-hj-purity' folder. This problem is strictly in the mirror room. Copy and paste the folder and add the 'space' to the name. Keep both folders in the 'Mom' folder and try the mirror room again.

Conrad_aiden

Oct 17, 2018
So if anyone is still here I need help as the game won't open Beacue audio/BGM/Otherworld - creepy sneaky can be found so does anyone know whats wrong and can they help

kamchvotka

Jan 6, 2017
help me I'm stuck with a nurse what should I do. And help with sister View attachment 721486 View attachment 721484
Same issue with Donna, journal wants me to chat to her but I've already received the prompt that all dialogue is unlocked. Spent so long talking to her that her bar is full! But she still backs out from every check-up at the hospital after discussing what was overheard in the bar. Very stuck on how to get her to move forwards, is there a variable somewhere that can be flipped.

Can at least help with sister, go to home TV & place digital camera there, have to buy from Tech Shop on the main map for $100

Reactions: F9Zoney
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, I'm getting an error after peeping on sydney in the mornings. I'm not sure if I should just ignore it or if there is a follow up event after peeping. Anyway to fix this?

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Hey guys, I'm getting an error after peeping on sydney in the mornings. I'm not sure if I should just ignore it or if there is a follow up event after peeping. Anyway to fix this?
Don't worry, ignore it. It does not have an effect on progression. Does it happen every day? Probably not. That type of error can pop up if you go through a scene (any scene) too quickly. There is no fix just slow down. If you do the scene slower, you should not get the error (give it a try). There is no peeping follow-up event. If you get an image error that ends with (1) or (0), then there is a problem. I'm learning/working on correcting all the fixable errors I can find.

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
Can I ask how to go pass the torches colors puzzle? I've managed to switched on 3 out of 4 orbs colors, and the only left is the blue orb. So can anyone tell me how to switch on the last orb? Thank you.

(Like in the picture below, the blue orb that I marked red. Thank you)

Screenshot (2285)_LI.jpg

Reactions: elpopomar10

Sy777

Sep 21, 2017
on the art front i think the glass fish images have better faces and science these are char busts you gotta look at the faces

benji123123

Jun 7, 2020
how do you corrupt mrs jennings with the otherworld? i have a quest that says "mrs jennings didnt follow me to the bathroom. i need to break down her resistance more. maybe something in the otherworld can help?"

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes