4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Chispy

May 26, 2018
how to get the camera?
Talk to Fred (kid on the left on the bench in the schoolyard) and he'll tell you to talk to Larry (kid by the traffic cone, also in the yard). Sell Larry some pictures and soon, he will tell you about PayMeOn and suggest you get a real camera at the tech store, which to can then get for 100 dollars.

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
After getting the blackmail tape of Lisa, the game tells me to give it back to her or her. I want to return it but it won't let me enter Lisa's house and I don't know how else to talk to her about the tape. Can anyone give me a any ideas as to what I should be doing?

Last edited:

ZogDaBurger

May 22, 2020
Can I ask how to go pass the torches colors puzzle? I've managed to switched on 3 out of 4 orbs colors, and the only left is the blue orb. So can anyone tell me how to switch on the last orb? Thank you.

(Like in the picture below, the blue orb that I marked red. Thank you)

View attachment 736020
In the room behind the teal and yellow seals, there are three rocks that block the door you need to open to solve the rest of the puzzle. It got me for a minute aswell

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
I've downloaded and installed RPG Maker VX Ace but as soon as I want to start the game it tells me that my key is expired. Can you help?

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
I've beat the final boss, prince goap yesterday and then when there were 3 options afterward like: side with neala, with demon girl, or with myself. Then I've chose side with myself, which the two girls (neala and demon girl) became servants and then there's a threesome scene. And after that scenne it seems that I can't progress any further in the otherworld with the demon girl, even though her relationship status in the phone is just "shocked". I've also checked in the phone if there's any quest about her, but the texts are just "N" or "U", which I don't understand at all.
So, I would like to ask if that's all I can do with the demon girl with this ending, or is there any kind of hidden scenes about her that I've missed? Thanks.

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
I've beat the final boss, prince goap yesterday and then when there were 3 options afterward like: side with neala, with demon girl, or with myself. Then I've chose side with myself, which the two girls (neala and demon girl) became servants and then there's a threesome scene. And after that scenne it seems that I can't progress any further in the otherworld with the demon girl, even though her relationship status in the phone is just "shocked". I've also checked in the phone if there's any quest about her, but the texts are just "N" or "U", which I don't understand at all.
So, I would like to ask if that's all I can do with the demon girl with this ending, or is there any kind of hidden scenes about her that I've missed? Thanks.
No hidden scenes. There was a threesome for each of the choices. That is it. The demon girl is on the phone but there is nothing you can do with her.

Feb 16, 2019
How do you trigger the Lisa/Sarah 3some? Been trying to do that.

Also the Park Fuck with Kimberly?
You need them Lisa and Sarah at I believe LV3 and then have them both meet you at the toilet. First ask Lisa to visit you and then call Sarah to join you.

Which park fuck are you asking for Kimberly? The final one is at 5 hearts when you done everything with her.

noiadao

Mar 13, 2019
Can someone help me here, i have two questions.

First whats does it mean by COMPLETED / V1.1 BETA. Like is it really REALLY completed, like NO other updates will come, can i download this and play and don't have to worry about missing ANY content or having to download another version for new things, because it's BETA, what does this beta means i really don't get it.

Second is about the MOD made by ChillyScholar and f95zone: <Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.2]>
i read some stuff about it and it seens to add like a whole another game of content, the thing is it was made in the 0.8.2 version of the game, now as the main game comes to v1.1 it sure has some new content, now my question is: Should i download and play both? To have the v1.1 updates and later the MOD stuff, or can i download only the MOD and it has everything and more of the main game v1.1 update?

If there's any question like mine already in the forum i apologize, but i could not find it, Thanks in advance!

Jan 11, 2020
Can someone help me here, i have two questions.

First whats does it mean by COMPLETED / V1.1 BETA. Like is it really REALLY completed, like NO other updates will come, can i download this and play and don't have to worry about missing ANY content or having to download another version for new things, because it's BETA, what does this beta means i really don't get it.
That is correct - completed = it's done, game is released, no more patches/content coming.

Reactions: noiadao
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes