4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Go to her room when she is sitting at the dinner table, search for the key and make a copy at Kaylees shop.
And what do I need from Otherworld that will help me push the story with mother? (he writes me in the guide that I should look for someone there) because I can't get into sex with her. So far I only have sex when MC is sleeping.

Feb 15, 2018
And what do I need from Otherworld that will help me push the story with mother? (he writes me in the guide that I should look for someone there) because I can't get into sex with her. So far I only have sex when MC is sleeping.
The demon town the house on bottom right is a naga. Talk to her to move on with the mother.

Reactions: Qmil679

KIVINXJOHN

Jul 17, 2020
So the puzzle is each door has colors on the left and right. Find the color and lit it to the corresponding side. It asks which side to lit and the color glows when you have matched the side. Just to inform you can't go back through a door if you can the color. Those four by the orbs don't need color locks, but the green one need to be unblocked from the other side. As you go through you find switch and flip them. get all four and the center opens (the orbs glow once you flip a switch).
Ok. Now I am in this room but all three doors are locked what should I can do? Capture.PNG

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can you make a woman pregnant in this game? A lot of tags are missing here and I'm curious.

I wonder with who Sydney lost her virginity. During the conversation, she said that she did it with some kid and that she regretted it. Could it be the MC? hmm

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i forget how to enter codes, haha i suffer from short term memory loss :ROFLMAO::eek:

nevermind i got it

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
From this game, the only character that I didn't like is Kaylee. He uses people, and the story with Adam, the guy who can't do anything,he is 'boring' as Kaylee says, she uses him and worst of all she has sex with him. When I saw that he was trying to go on a date with her (by giving this letter or whatever) I thought that she would only laugh at him and that's it, not that she would be with him right away, but only for the money.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to tell the truth there was some people i did not like three little shit heel's in the school the kid that wanted picture's i aleo did not like because i see a black mailer or somethink. then there is the kid's father and the ass hat he work's with don't like them nether. and the three kid's are the one's who picked on him and that little girl who picked on the other girl.

Armando55

Nov 16, 2019
Fred isnt giving me the chili option so I can advance the mothers story? I keep talking to fred during the break but he doesnt say anything about going to the store and getting chili?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
to tell the truth there was some people i did not like three little shit heel's in the school the kid that wanted picture's i aleo did not like because i see a black mailer or somethink. then there is the kid's father and the ass hat he work's with don't like them nether. and the three kid's are the one's who picked on him and that little girl who picked on the other girl.
I don't even give this boy who buys photos / videos because I don't want him to see the women the MC is with. These women are for MC eyes only. :) I have a lot of money because you just need to enter the code.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that's true but if you don't give him the pic then how do you get the cam showes and picters to make more money. if i rember right you can only put in the code three time's before something happen's. i think the dev will fix all the stuff after a break are hope so because i would love some scene's in the pool shower room like he fuck's them by them self then mybe an orgy with them all lol.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
From this game, the only character that I didn't like is Kaylee. He uses people, and the story with Adam, the guy who can't do anything,he is 'boring' as Kaylee says, she uses him and worst of all she has sex with him. When I saw that he was trying to go on a date with her (by giving this letter or whatever) I thought that she would only laugh at him and that's it, not that she would be with him right away, but only for the money.
im down with the idea of using Kaylee more like Neala should be playable from the abandoned wootch's game.

kaylee can be more noticeable on the market shop, public park or even the pool!

as neala i believe she can possibly have that playable feature to wander around her highschool and make lewd stuff with the fraternity she will join in :p

Reactions: Qmil679

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well first time just listen to her then there should be like the hand job scene then the blow job scene along the way then. if i rember right talk to fred she should give you and fred line's to do then just don't do the line's next day in school you will get after shcool time should is my key word lol.

Rahulsinghlove

Oct 22, 2019
Can anyone please help me with:
1. "Getting her wet scene". I tried it will all but when they go for shower, I can't do anything.
2. The puzzle "A dragon's breath will light the way".
3. How can I get the camera for recording while having sex with Sydney?
4. I am getting objective for Neala as: The Slow Fall "error loading: talk.txt"

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think so because i could only fuck her once too. mybe when the dev can get to it they will.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes