4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

AddPhaseNex

Jun 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to buy the video camera from the tech store? The saleswoman keeps telling me there's nothing in my price range.

degen5

Mar 19, 2020
Reactions: AddPhaseNex

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
does anyone have some news about a new game from nergal and glassfish?
Nergal and Glassfish are not working on anything right now, matter of fact they couldn't decide on some aspects for a pokemon game they were doing, so they decided to stop working together for a while. I personally think its mostly due to Glassfish not having time for her patreon, shes had it paused for quite a while and wants to do some ideas shes had while UD was in development.

Nergal is making another game along with Solarion Project, Kingdom of Subversion, the artist is Aimless, he chose from new artists because it is hard to get some of the more well knowns, fantasy game with monster girls, from what I understand its not a trainer like UD, and it has actual game aspects like combat like how Zombies Life had. It seems more of a adventure HGame.

Some art:
Innkeeper.png Queen Selvana.png Titania_clothed.png

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Nergal and Glassfish are not working on anything right now, matter of fact they couldn't decide on some aspects for a pokemon game they were doing, so they decided to stop working together for a while. I personally think its mostly due to Glassfish not having time for her patreon, shes had it paused for quite a while and wants to do some ideas shes had while UD was in development.

Nergal is making another game along with Solarion Project, Kingdom of Subversion, the artist is Aimless, he chose from new artists because it is hard to get some of the more well knowns, fantasy game with monster girls, from what I understand its not a trainer like UD, and it has actual game aspects like combat like how Zombies Life had. It seems more of a adventure HGame.

Some art:
View attachment 776529 View attachment 776530 View attachment 776531
oh wow nice art, so when should this game get a demo or something to play for it?

D

Deleted member 742088

Does anyone know why Neala went into that left hall at the end that we can't access? What was the plan for that, if any? (If this was just talked about recently, sorry)

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I've noticed two major bugs.
One is with Sydney's closet fuck when she's babysitting Marie. When go to the closet to trigger the scene it just gets skipped over and you're immediately teleported outside of the house.

The second, one is Lisa's night fuck scene. While, you can still get into her house, it won't trigger when you go up to her bed. You just get the general scene of her sleeping and that's it. Hope these will eventually get resolved.

Reactions: Rize

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
There are still quite a few errors loading dialogues and pictures right? Im using the 1.1 Nopy link but I get several errors. I'm able to progress, got all of the at levels 4 or 5, but there have been several errors. Nothing that crashes the game, but it seems several pictures and/or dialogue files just aren't there.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yep regardless of the game being completed, the game still suffers from mayor bugs when comes to progress with characters, loading scenes with certain characters and finally the underworld tedious MAYOR softlocks that literally force you to start all over again D: !

i hardly doubt nergal will put updated rolling since he have like 3 projects ahead if not wrong?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes