4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

JUST crap

Jul 10, 2019
What's the difference between Purity and corruption? Does it have pregnancy content? Any suggestion to play corruption or purity?

Reactions: Treevo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well all i did was do the two scene's try to biuld her up a little and aslo depending on witch rout your taking but just talk to fred she should get mad and give you both line's to do but do not do the line's. after that you should be in detantion there will be choices there too if i rember right.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not played this in a long time so i don't now how to help there sorry. all we can do is wait for the dev to fix it. there come's a time in life when we have to be humble and wait for stuff to get done never can tell when it will happen tho.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
I had trouble with level 5 Kaylee, I got Fred to come with me but Kaylee just keeps rejecting. All dialogue should have been unlocked, don't know what to do.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm stuck with dominus fight. Can anyone tell how to clear it?
if its the big ugly blue sonofa bitch then you just gotta wait the right moment to sent neala to strike.

if its the dad you are talking about, just follow up the pattern of hitting quickly when a girl light turns on and eventually after a while you may be able to defeat him :p

put both because i havent touched this after the final release which i finished within 10hrs so my memory its rip :p

leonfff

Nov 4, 2019
I am stuck. I have mom, Sidney, Mrs Jenning, Kimberly and Ms Amos left in the mission journal. It's all "getting her wet" with the pool. I invited them all and saw their scenes but I still have the same missions. Did I miss something ?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes