4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

kalindor100

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone help me I can't get the game to work, I have played the game before but now it just starts with the black screen then shuts down no error or anything of the sort. Help please

Otakuvern

Jul 7, 2017
I tried playing the game at fulllscreen (ALT + ENTER) and this happened...
Untitled.jpg

Is it just me or is the game really unplayable at fullscreen? I've tried lowering the resolution to both the lower types and then fullscreen from there but still gives the same screen.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I tried playing the game at fulllscreen (ALT + ENTER) and this happened...
View attachment 752002

Is it just me or is the game really unplayable at fullscreen? I've tried lowering the resolution to both the lower types and then fullscreen from there but still gives the same screen.
I have a similar problem but I always "fix" it:

A) By pressing the Win key (to get back to desktop) and clicking again on the window of the game to return to it. The distorded screen doesn't appear distorted again and gets it's right position.

B) By doing the same as above but using the combination Alt+Enter instead of Win key. It works with RPGMaker games to switch between full screen and window.

Last edited:

Otakuvern

Jul 7, 2017
I have a similar problem but I always "fix" it:

A) By pressing the Win key (to get back to desktop) and clicking again on the window of the game to return to it. The distorded screen doesn't appear distorted again and gets it's right position.

B) By doing the same as above but using the combination Alt+Enter instead of Win key. It works with RPGMaker games to switch between full screen and window.
Tried both, no changes. The only way I'm able to play it is by resizing my actual screen to the game resolution. Not sure if this is unique to the final ver.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Did you find a way to pass it ?
I didn't but at the first stage is just trial and error, if there is a butterfly when you go to a new area then you're going to the right path and in the second stage I just saved before going to sleep so that there are no days wasted just to get past is and tried all the bridges

Feb 15, 2018
Okay so I am playing (and I am sure this has been said) but fuck the ghost maze. Half of the time it spawns a fucking spike wall in the corridor I need to head through to avoid the ghost, and the other thing is the seemingly random spawn. Does she come from the top this time, after one portal, or two, maybe your lucky and it is more portal than two. Also I thought if you just stay away they would not spawn but nope the distance to you seems to not always matter.

P.S. Seriously fuck the ghost maze. It seems so inconstant in how is spawns the spikes and her. What seems to avoid spawn her once does not work another time, and then she randomly spawns from the top. Also as I said the spikes. Half the time is spawns in front of you and the other half the orbs is down a dead end that is just sticking there. They also seems to have no reason to how they spawn.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Cannot open the game, it says "RPGVXAce RTP" is required...
All games with the RPGM tag are RPG Maker games. There are about 4 versions of their software released over the years and you have to have the correct version of their runtime software installed. Go to the Discussion section of the forums under Tools & Tutorials and find the thread for RPG Maker. I long ago installed all the versions available but you could just install the VXAce RTP and the others as needed in the future. It's a fairly small download.

Last edited:
Reactions: matchman25
Feb 15, 2018
How I clear this crucible of fire ?
So the puzzle is each door has colors on the left and right. Find the color and lit it to the corresponding side. It asks which side to lit and the color glows when you have matched the side. Just to inform you can't go back through a door if you can the color. Those four by the orbs don't need color locks, but the green one need to be unblocked from the other side. As you go through you find switch and flip them. get all four and the center opens (the orbs glow once you flip a switch).

Reactions: KIVINXJOHN

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Where can I find the key to Sydney's room? At night I must touch her to make her dreams. But I can't even get into the room because I need a key.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Where can I find the key to Sydney's room? At night I must touch her to make her dreams. But I can't even get into the room because I need a key.
Go to her room when she is sitting at the dinner table, search for the key and make a copy at Kaylees shop.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes