4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
can anyone tell me how to get Kaylee to fix the school toilet? I've tried many times, when I talked to her in the shop, which the mc replied "um..." and then the options are just buy, copy key, need hand, and talk. And I'm nearly maxing her coruption now, so when I max that, will the toilet fixing scene in the school happen? I'm just pretty much confused with her progress now.
As well as how to beat the puzzle in the otherworld, where there is a ghost girl chasing behind. I mean, I have tried many times to escape but she became faster.
And I have done the first time pool scenes of the mother and sydney, but after they go to toilet, i couln't progress at the toilet pool with them. So I just want to ask that will there will be the toilet pool scenes for them when i go there the next day?
And finally, I just want to ask if there are some secret scenes with the paymeon. And if yes, can anyone tell me how to?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Miguelonio

Jun 27, 2020
how do you corrupt mrs jennings with the otherworld? i have a quest that says "mrs jennings didnt follow me to the bathroom. i need to break down her resistance more. maybe something in the otherworld can help?"
unblock the invisibility and go to the teacher on gym class

Miguelonio

Jun 27, 2020
can anyone tell me how to get Kaylee to fix the school toilet? I've tried many times, when I talked to her in the shop, which the mc replied "um..." and then the options are just buy, copy key, need hand, and talk. And I'm nearly maxing her coruption now, so when I max that, will the toilet fixing scene in the school happen? I'm just pretty much confused with her progress now.
As well as how to beat the puzzle in the otherworld, where there is a ghost girl chasing behind. I mean, I have tried many times to escape but she became faster.
And I have done the first time pool scenes of the mother and sydney, but after they go to toilet, i couln't progress at the toilet pool with them. So I just want to ask that will there will be the toilet pool scenes for them when i go there the next day?
And finally, I just want to ask if there are some secret scenes with the paymeon. And if yes, can anyone tell me how to?
Thank you.
go to the exclamation in the bathroom in school

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is the Blue path just completely bugged? I dont have the phone numbers for the moms or the mechanic girl. lots of missing image scenes cant ask friend to film with the mechanic girl (He only comes to film with pito's mom) Is the Corruption Path better? or at least not as bugged?

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
guys my save bugs out on the Sarah and Lisa ending. once it finishes with Sarah it sends me to the school for Lisa but it tells me that is the weekend and it breaks the game.

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
can anyone tell me if the save file from 0.11 will be able to work fine with 1.0 version? As when I put the 0.11 save file in the 1.0 v, there is a text suggested that the save file might be incompatible with that version, and it would be better if I start new game. For me, I would still prefer to use that save file, but that text makes me worried a bit about how it might be incompatible with future events, like final boss? So, I would be appreciated if anyone can tell me.
Thank you.

kamchvotka

Jan 6, 2017
Is the Blue path just completely bugged? I dont have the phone numbers for the moms or the mechanic girl. lots of missing image scenes cant ask friend to film with the mechanic girl (He only comes to film with pito's mom) Is the Corruption Path better? or at least not as bugged?
I'm on blue path. You can get him to film Kaylee, break the pipe as soon as you get to school in the morning and report it to the principal. Then don't go into the classroom, head back out into the schoolyard & Fred will appear next to Mrs Jennings, chat to him there to start with Kaylee.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
I'm on blue path. You can get him to film Kaylee, break the pipe as soon as you get to school in the morning and report it to the principal. Then don't go into the classroom, head back out into the schoolyard & Fred will appear next to Mrs Jennings, chat to him there to start with Kaylee.
Cool and i sent a message to the Mom when she became broken about a special event but i dont really know what it is so i cant find it anywhere. Does anyone know what that is about?

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Cool and i sent a message to the Mom when she became broken about a special event but i dont really know what it is so i cant find it anywhere. Does anyone know what that is about?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes