4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
There are still quite a few errors loading dialogues and pictures right? Im using the 1.1 Nopy link but I get several errors. I'm able to progress, got all of the at levels 4 or 5, but there have been several errors. Nothing that crashes the game, but it seems several pictures and/or dialogue files just aren't there.
Is this version really, 1.1, because the main still says its the 1.0 Beta

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
A way to fix some of the scenes that say "Failed to load Dialogue", is go to the Dialogues file in the Data file and fix the typos preventing the scene from playing. Seriously it's like one minor typo in the file and it fixes the scene. I've done it before. Heck while you're there, if you want, you can change the dialogue for some of the sex scenes to have it more to your liking. Sadly though I can't seem to find the files for the dialogue in the rest of the game, like the epilogue for example.
So when I go to the file, or example Donna hospital ride/3 txt, there is no /3 text file, only 0 and sound.

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Hello. A huge request to clarify who is not too lazy to kill the final boss?
I ran away from him, and pressed on hearts when they pop out in circles. no effect. but in the phone I can not choose an assistant, there is no event and everything (((
grateful for the early.
I was able to pass myself. Help is no longer needed)

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
I've beat the final boss, prince goap yesterday and then when there were 3 options afterward like: side with neala, with demon girl, or with myself. Then I've chose side with myself, which the two girls (neala and demon girl) became servants and then there's a threesome scene. And after that scenne it seems that I can't progress any further in the otherworld with the demon girl, even though her relationship status in the phone is just "shocked". I've also checked in the phone if there's any quest about her, but the texts are just "N" or "U", which I don't understand at all.
So, I would like to ask if that's all I can do with the demon girl with this ending, or is there any kind of hidden scenes about her that I've missed? Thanks.
I'd kill to have your save right before having to make the choice or anything close to it. can't get pass the guards.

Ok after battling with it for a while I managed to finish the game. I'll try putting a walkthrough together this weekend

Last edited:

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
how to get sydney key room??
On the day sydney goes to work, Friday I think, her room will be unlocked, you go to the end of her bed and interact with it, then go to Kaylee and get a copy made, then go back to Sydneys room and put her key back.

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Im visiting Ms Jennings at saturday when her husband cancels his fishing trip but she says she cant do it now although with max hearts and affection.How i unlock the scene?

Reactions: Rize

Sucio Legacy

Oct 30, 2017
im lost, if i download this one, what will i get exactly? and is the game fully playable? i read some crash and serious bugs that would annoy me

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes