4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
wont let me upload picture of store room mrs Jennings or ms Amos to paymeon or record anything at the park. How am I suppose to make money man! lol

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hi im close to finishing the corruption route is it worth it to replay or is just not enough difference ?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
im stuck at next steps with mom it says i should talk to her about the dream at breakfast when is that ? in the morning theres no one at the table
oh and when can i blackmail Lisa ? i allergy have the tape

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
im stuck at next steps with mom it says i should talk to her about the dream at breakfast when is that ? in the morning theres no one at the table
oh and when can i blackmail Lisa ? i allergy have the tape
She is in the kitchen in the afternoon.
Lisa is in the park in the morning

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
does anyone have a save before the ending the underworld minigames are too much for me i wish you could skip them

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
will anyone here spoil me the ending please?

not in the mood to play this again for the 26 times.

dos each characters gets there own endings? or is it just good/bad/evil endings based on your progression with the ppl of this world?

Reactions: JapanFreak

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I believe I fucked up my save, every time I enter the school I get the Kelly calling Amanda's mom a whore and after Kelly moves out of the way the game hangs up and I can't move nor open any menus. I think it's because I triggered that event and a different one with the bullies at the same time.

vegitap8

Mar 28, 2020
For those running into Donna the Nurse heart 2 after bar overhearing glitch/block. Here is the save file, Just go to hospital, talk to her and select Bar. This is a good choice playthrough btw.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes