4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

vegitap8

Mar 28, 2020
at this point im not gonna even bother. i just wanted to unlock all the scenes (like the 2 other neala mc mer scenes) but ill just use a GIF maker to animate them.

thanks for the save files btw
This is such a unique game with so many interesting characters and storylines, unique art etc. But the occasional bugs make the ending unplayable.

boi696969

May 18, 2019
You forgot to mention there's a nasty glitch if you go straight to the final boss. One of the ending scenes takes place in the school, the file starts on a Saturday. See the problem? You'll get booted from the school and game will glitch, MC won't appear at all and the game act as if your still in otherworld castle(Meaning you can't wake up). If you reset to the castle of illusion then wake up the game will still be glitched and the MC will only walk in one direction and you can't go through doors. Overall it's best to advance you game to a weekday before you end it.
Select IM STUCK, go back to the castle, get caught, and you'll be forced to wake up.
that's how i fixed it.

Reactions: vegitap8

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
weird it says that failed to load dialogue : Data/Dialogues/Ms Amos/home-fuck-purity/4.txt. I thought this game was complete and had all of the files?

Feb 27, 2020
weird it says that failed to load dialogue : Data/Dialogues/Ms Amos/home-fuck-purity/4.txt. I thought this game was complete and had all of the files?
Pretty sure it is and it has. When Ive checked the files it turns out that some of the dialogues have the wrong filename. so when the game needs "4.txt", it cant find it cuz its named something like "4a.txt". Just a made up example but you get the point.

I wouldnt be surprised if it does lack some files, tho

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Pretty sure it is and it has. When Ive checked the files it turns out that some of the dialogues have the wrong filename. so when the game needs "4.txt", it cant find it cuz its named something like "4a.txt". Just a made up example but you get the point.

I wouldnt be surprised if it does lack some files, tho
so who would have the missing files? the creator? or is the 5.txt file the 4.txt file? since in Amos home fuck purity folder she only has 0.txt and 5.txt and of course the sound list text file, but that's for all version either corrupt or blackmail. so I am bit confused. did I unlocked the scene too early, because I am on 4 hearts and not 5, but still why would the game ask for file that doesn't exist.

Feb 27, 2020
Sorry, mate. Can't help you with that one, since I don't have the game anymore.

Funnily enough, that happened to me too but with that one edgy girl. Once ive figured some files were missing/misnamed I decided I wasnt gonna put my time into that shit and abandoned the game.

Maybe someone made a fix somewhere. Or perhaps the only choice is to read the dialogues and try to determine if the 5.txt is actually 4.txt through context.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
This is such a unique game with so many interesting characters and storylines, unique art etc. But the occasional bugs make the ending unplayable.
I'll still take "Never Saint" Over this buggy ,rough sketches sex scenes and unplayable ending (Which the Dev spent more time on otherworld than the Earth Story and still F*cked it up

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
How to repeat Mom x Sis threesome bj? It's been a while since I've played the game ad I've gotten it before, but now can only get the mom to watch the mc with the sis at night. The thread hasn't provided any answers either.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i like the old version when you get to visit mom at night :cool: (The new 1.1 beta suckz azz) :cautious:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

vpgenius

Feb 15, 2020
Dodge his attacks while moving around. When he stops, there's an icon above his head when that happens, press Q, the button that activates the power ability, the first option should have Nela attack the demon. That's how you fight him.
I don't see any icon above his head and there is no option for Naela to attack the demon.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes