4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I'm stuck with dominus fight. Can anyone tell how to clear it?
This has been bugging the shit out of me and couldn't find anything that could help on here. 1st thing - go to your powers ('w' key) and turn the X-ray ones on and then - turn off invisibility. Then try to touch the girls with the hearts above them when the guy is near. Eventually, after 5 or 6 times you kill him.
The problem I had was having invisibility on which screws everything up and you can't harm him.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I’m stuck in a couple areas and would like some guidance please.
Firstly, where can I find Fred? I’m trying to advance the mom route but can’t until I speak with him.
Second, when you play hide and seek with Kimberly where is Kimberly hiding? I csnt seem to find her at all.
Thanks!
For Fred you can speak to him in School at lunch time. If you look at the top row of kids there is the guy you sell photos to on the far left. To the right of this guy are two kids together. Pretty sure Fred is the left guy.
Sometimes Kimberly is hard to see as she is behind one of the trees. I think you need to text her to meet at the toilets.

Morzan3

Nov 1, 2020
Hey guys,
I've developed a series of pugins that kinda mimic the time, progression, phone/hint systems and the scene player of Urban Demons but for RPGMaker MZ.
So if you're interested in using it, or seeing MZ Plugin up close (so rare...), I started a thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgmmz-a-urban-demon-like-plugin.65563/

I informed Nergal that I was developing it, he didn't seem against the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize
D

Deleted member 2979230

is there a walkthrough for this game ( sorry bad english )

Jul 17, 2017
Help, only Enter, space, function and arrow keys are working. But the rest of the alphabet keys aren't working. Thought it was my keyboard at first but checked thoroughly and it wasn't, nevertheless I changed the keyboard but the problem still exists. Don't know why it doesn't register the alphabet keys in the game. Can somebody help me :cry::cry:
Edit: Tried a virtual one, still same problem exists. Did I encounter a bug or something...?

Last edited:

xvidman

Jul 3, 2020
Man this sucks so much no matter what version i play my saves never... save. Neither do my auto saves or quicksaves. If i save into a file and then exit out of the game, when i return im forced to start a new game. I never got any explanation for this so i hope maybe someone can help me out now.
I had this problem and found my issue was I had to "run as administrator" (right click to select it). Hope that solves your problem, I don't have much else.

GuyMan50

Dec 6, 2019
So i saw Sarah (the mum of Pito) and my character says to go talk to her afterwords about it, but when i do, she doesn't say anything about it, and the hints just say N/A, how can i fix this?

Nick042

Feb 14, 2018
Just something I figured out while messing around, sorry if someone else posted this earlier. If you are stuck at the end with a broken epilogue (happens if you finish on the weekend), and you happen to have saved right before the goap fight, start the fight, then hit Q and select "I'm stuck" - it will return you to the palace of illusion - head back to the castle and get spotted by a guard on purpose, it will force you to wake up. Afterward, just get to a weekday, then go to sleep and restart the goap fight, it was a bit buggy with Neala but fixed everything in the end.

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
speaking of endings, anyone know IF
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that has been bugging me lol

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes