4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
on saturday go to the store on that blank circle time kimberly should be there
thanks bro
but i have another problem coz i'm stuck with this quest event for petermom(hesitant),ms amos(hesitant),dizzy(hesitant), and other woman maybe u know the walkthrough or guide to complete the scene without cheat
1606210666694.png

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 914435
brothers pls help me in this, i am struct in this for 2&half hours now i am frustrated by this
You need to pick up the coloured lanterns. Pay attention to the two colours above the doors in the other screens (once you go through one of the doors on the screen shot you provided). It doesn't seem to matter which position you have the colours (left or right). When you have the corresponding colour lantern picked up (say for example - dark blue) and you go to a door with a dark blue gem/circle above it that will have a white glow to it showing you have a match. Once you have both correct colours both gems/circles will be glowing white and the door is unlocked (only while you have those colours).
The main aim of this section is to pull all the switches. Once you pull switches then the doors you have gone through will stay open. Pull all the switches and then enter the last door - which is just above where you characters are in the screenshot.
Good luck!

FoxyOne

Aug 10, 2019
Hello, im stuck in ms.Amos Hide and seek, it says i should play hide and seek with Alison but whenever i try to, she invites to watch tv. I have exhausted the dialogs, currently in max level 2. Screenshot_2903.png Screenshot_2904.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kazuhara

FoxyOne

Aug 10, 2019
I'm stuck at the fire maze, what do i do?
You just need to walk around, you will eventually find the exit, but the fires are kinda of a hint, where there is fire, there is a path, so just keep following the fires, walking up and down, and you will find the way if that makes some sense.

Not One Of Us

May 13, 2018
Post game is bugged for me. After having the scene with Sarah, it sends me to the school. Immediately, my character says it's the weekend and shouldn't be there. It then sends me home where I'm invisible. Like, completely invisible, can't see my own character. If I'm able to navigate my invisible character to the bathroom, he appears, but can only face downward. I then can't get out of the bathroom as I can't turn around to face the door.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Post game is bugged for me. After having the scene with Sarah, it sends me to the school. Immediately, my character says it's the weekend and shouldn't be there. It then sends me home where I'm invisible. Like, completely invisible, can't see my own character. If I'm able to navigate my invisible character to the bathroom, he appears, but can only face downward. I then can't get out of the bathroom as I can't turn around to face the door.
Unfortunately ending the game on a weekend will bug your game and there is no fix on this I believe. Hopefully you have a save beforehand. I haven't played in awhile so I assumed you ended your game on a weekend?

Reactions: Rize

SkeletalVampire

Dec 5, 2020
I am having an issue when trying to initiate neala's babysitter scene. I get the dialogue when she arrives (though for some reason she is replaced by dizzy initially.), but then the screen fades to black and I get this: Can someone please help? Issue.png

Reactions: Rize

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
The excel sheet that stores that dialogue is not named properly. Go through the data and find the one that most matches it and name it what is on the screenshot

Feb 27, 2020
I am having an issue when trying to initiate neala's babysitter scene. I get the dialogue when she arrives (though for some reason she is replaced by dizzy initially.), but then the screen fades to black and I get this: Can someone please help?
Because of that shit ive decided this game wasnt worth the hassle. Too many bugs. Perhaps i could retry it later

JUST crap

Jul 10, 2019
Does it have the final version because it seems like a beta version? So many bugs and some content can not load.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes