4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Sucio Legacy

Oct 30, 2017
So, it says Completed but still says beta though, it's actually completed and fully enjoyable or it's only on midway?

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
How much of a difference do the choices in this game make? Are the scenes in the corruption path very different from the scenes in the purity path?

Also, is there a way to make the game display larger in full screen mode? The sprites are still very tiny for me.

thesenegop

Jul 30, 2017
when I download the game there is a shitload of files that are missing is that normal ?

I have been replacing them 1 by 1 but its a waste of time

Feb 27, 2020
when I download the game there is a shitload of files that are missing is that normal ?

I have been replacing them 1 by 1 but its a waste of time
The "missing file xxxx" error is unfortunately normal. But the actual issue isnt some images missing, its that some files are actually misnamed (For example maybe the game needs someone's dialogue named 4a.txt but the actual name is actually 04.txt). It would be awesome if someone took the time to fix every misnomer in the game, but afaik no one has stepped up to the task

Reactions: thesenegop
Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know what im supposed to do at the gehan palace in the underworld? There was an npc who gave that info but now it says "good luck", so now im lost

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
grab a key from the plant in the downstairs bathroom then use it on the medicine cabinet and finally flush down toilet
Thanks!!, Now i just need to get past the nurse
Stuck at level 2, i already hear the bar conversation, morning visit and school visit, but she still wouldn't let me to have sex with her

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes