4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone found a way to skip the Underworld parts? I haven't checked this thread in a long time, so I apologise if this has been asked/answered before.

I would absolutely love a mod that just lets me bypass the minigames and puzzles - the entire Underwold plot, for that matter. I want to replay this so badly, but man those sections are such a chore to go through. Never has a game been more in need of a NG+ mode; just give me all the powers from the beginning and let me get on with it!

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Has anyone found a way to skip the Underworld parts? I haven't checked this thread in a long time, so I apologise if this has been asked/answered before.

I would absolutely love a mod that just lets me bypass the minigames and puzzles - the entire Underwold plot, for that matter. I want to replay this so badly, but man those sections are such a chore to go through. Never has a game been more in need of a NG+ mode; just give me all the powers from the beginning and let me get on with it!
I'm afraid to break it down to you but i believe only in the modded versions by xalenda or chilly may have that option. its been a while since i touched those mods but i do remember in some sections a skip part made by one of these modders

idk if this can be implemented in the vanilla version so ... yeah D:

oyard

Feb 16, 2018
Just for confirm, post says 1.1 version but the game say 1.0-B it's correct right? Or I downloaded wrong version? Screenshot (101).png I

oyard

Feb 16, 2018
I can't do anything in here. When I invite someone pool, after that she comes here and I can't do anything. + invisibility not work. What should I do in here?

Screenshot (102).png

Feb 27, 2020
Just for confirm, post says 1.1 version but the game say 1.0-B it's correct right? Or I downloaded wrong version?I
Yeah its correct. For some reason that number was never updated, it should be v1.1

I can't do anything in here. When I invite someone pool, after that she comes here and I can't do anything. + invisibility not work. What should I do in here?
Thats the thing, there is no content afterwards. The pool shower scenes were never implemented.

Reactions: Cofman

oyard

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah its correct. For some reason that number was never updated, it should be v1.1

Thats the thing, there is no content afterwards. The pool shower scenes were never implemented.
Thanks. Last question:
Do you know how to get 5 lvl Ms Amos? I'm stuck. Ms Amos sends message me every night, when I go and made with her, there is nothing continues. Ms Amos sends me messages again. Also there is missing dialogue file in that scene named 4.txt in Data/Dialogues/Ms Amos/home-fuck-corrupt in this location, so I can't see dialogues that scene and game automatically skip dialogues. Maybe this is preventing Ms Amos progress? But I tried copying another scene's dialog file named 4.txt in that file location, game didn't skip dialogs this time, but anything not changed. So, did I something wrong?

Screenshot (103).png Screenshot (104).png

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Thanks. Last question:
Do you know how to get 5 lvl Ms Amos? I'm stuck. Ms Amos sends message me every night, when I go and made with her, there is nothing continues. Ms Amos sends me messages again. Also there is missing dialogue file in that scene named 4.txt in Data/Dialogues/Ms Amos/home-fuck-corrupt in this location, so I can't see dialogues that scene and game automatically skip dialogues. Maybe this is preventing Ms Amos progress? But I tried copying another scene's dialog file named 4.txt in that file location, game didn't skip dialogs this time, but anything not changed. So, did I something wrong?
Sorry, I haven't gotten there. I first tried the purity route, and when I was doing my corruption playthrough the saves were deleted. I've never even managed to get Ms Amos to lvl 4 corruption. I deleted the game since, so idk how to help you here.

Reactions: oyard

oyard

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry, I haven't gotten there. I first tried the purity route, and when I was doing my corruption playthrough the saves were deleted. I've never even managed to get Ms Amos to lvl 4 corruption. I deleted the game since, so idk how to help you here.
Okey. I restarted story again, and this time I choosed purity options on Ms Amos storyline and this time I got 5 lvl Ms Amos and other characters. Previously, there is a mission occured in diary like "Ms Amos invited me her home in night..." , also The Slow Fall (I should talk to [Character] if I want to get a better relationship with her) mission was still not finished. And I went to her house, but she didn't anything. After, even I completed talking mission, there was nothing continued. This time, first I completed "The Slow Fall", after then I continued. And I realized that I should do this every character's storyline. And there is no missing dialog file Ms Amos' home fuck scene if you go throught purity.

So, thank you for everyting.

Last edited:

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
Thanks. Last question:

View attachment 973696 View attachment 973698
sorry for the delay, after those events go in the morning and just talk to her, she will tell you about her partner. Then come back in the afternoon and stay to help with dinner. There will be an event at dinner and you must help her find an apartment. Will you find out the rest on your own?

oyard

Feb 16, 2018
sorry for the delay, after those events go in the morning and just talk to her, she will tell you about her partner. Then come back in the afternoon and stay to help with dinner. There will be an event at dinner and you must help her find an apartment. Will you find out the rest on your own?
Thank you for reply. I deleted my save and restarted, and I completed whole game story. This time I chosed purity options for all characters and I didn't stuck anywhere.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Hello there people ! The game called "Urban Demons v1.1" but in main menu is version 1.0b. Is it ok ?

EDIT: nevermind, I got my answer. Title in main menu is lying

Last edited:

oyard

Feb 16, 2018
Hello there people ! The game called "Urban Demons v1.1" but in main menu is version 1.0b. Is it ok ?

EDIT: nevermind, I got my answer. Title in main menu is lying
Yeah I've browsed game files and realized that the game version info is not writing, a picture. The developers had written game version on title picture when they are finished 1.0, but when developing 1.1, they hadn't designed a new title that game's version written "1.1" on it. That picture's location is " Urban Demons 1.1beta\Graphics\Titles1 " .If you want, you can edit this picture with photoshop or etc.

Actually I found this game 2 or 3 years ago I guess. When that time game was still developing and I thought "It looks good. When it is completed, I'll play. " Now I finished and I can clearly say this game is not completed. There are many bugs that maybe prevents your progress, some missing dialog and picture files, the ideas which they had thought about them but couldn't develop in game, when you try to load a save which is actually not exist, game crashes, over half of drawings looking not good etc. Because of these, I think this game is abandoned.

Reactions: Cofman

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Im just gonna say this straight up with enthusiasm: If nergal ever EVER EVER decides to touch Urban Demons again and be reworked from scratch i can only say that if he and witchking00 decide to use his artwork and animations the game would have a damn uprising success on the interest of people.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
i tried searching the thread but i cant find anything on how to resize the game? none of it fits in frame and i cannot full screen it any help?

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
i tried searching the thread but i cant find anything on how to resize the game? none of it fits in frame and i cannot full screen it any help?
I wanted to say, that there is no way, to stretch that tiny game box, but I actually find a solution, just right now ! Can you believe that ? If only I find it earlier...
Well, what you need to do is:
1) create an shortcut of a game icon, called "Game.exe"
1.1 you need to right-click it and down there you'll see that option, create shortcut
2) set a run parameter in shortcut
2.1 press right-click on shortcut, and click on it's properties
2.2 press to "shortcut" button in a top part of context menu
2.3 find a line with the inscription "window", down there
2.4 choose from regular window to expand or stretch to full screen (I don't know how it will be looked on your language)
2.5 press ok
3) run the game
3.1 press alt+tab couple of times, at least you need to full screen your game 2-3 times and then, it will be looked a bit shitty, but stretched almost to full screen game

There are pictures on how to do it and the result, for some reasons
Hope that is what you need

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes