4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

SkeletalVampire

Dec 5, 2020
I have ran into an issue which prevents me from progressing in kimberly's route. It tells me to talk to her at the park so I do so, and exhaust all dialogue with her, then I play hide and seek with amanda, and that scene plays, however, while I get the green bubble signifying progression, everything stays the same and the objectives don't change at all. It is even possible to do this until she goes to level 5, but nothing else changes. Can someone please help me?

Knox0ut22

Jun 8, 2020
here you go man

i would suggest downloading all of them because different RPGM games will use different programs.
Im trying to find a solution to the "failed to show image" bs, would installing the other run-times fix this? i just got this game 2 days ago, was 90% done, just before end boss, almost everyone was at 5, except for sister and neighbor, (stupid family video / come over and bang on-top of husband) but this issue caused me to crater the game with an annoying wall i couldn't pass plus not get pictures / videos

I have read from about page 550 trying to see if there has been a patch rather then "remove the .txt/.jpg" link cuz thas just complete bs

EDIT:

Some handy controls

F1 = Change key bindings (keyboard / gamepad)
O = Brings up "girls" stats and "missions"
A = inventory (pretty useless)

Last edited:

Knox0ut22

Jun 8, 2020
I have ran into an issue which prevents me from progressing in kimberly's route. It tells me to talk to her at the park so I do so, and exhaust all dialogue with her, then I play hide and seek with amanda, and that scene plays, however, while I get the green bubble signifying progression, everything stays the same and the objectives don't change at all. It is even possible to do this until she goes to level 5, but nothing else changes. Can someone please help me?
pretty sure i ran into a "fake" bug like that where i just had to do it like 3 times in a row before her mission list updated(in game)

pretty damn buggy for being a "final version"

Knox0ut22

Jun 8, 2020
Post game is bugged for me. After having the scene with Sarah, it sends me to the school. Immediately, my character says it's the weekend and shouldn't be there. It then sends me home where I'm invisible. Like, completely invisible, can't see my own character. If I'm able to navigate my invisible character to the bathroom, he appears, but can only face downward. I then can't get out of the bathroom as I can't turn around to face the door.
yeppp i had that exact same bug, so frustrating and he wont turn, the sprite is locked facing downwards once you are able to "get to the world map"

SkeletalVampire

Dec 5, 2020
I believe to fix the post-game bug. you need to load back and do the battle on weekday. I would recommend monday. Remember, you can still wake up from inside the temple. I believe.

Reactions: Knox0ut22

Knox0ut22

Jun 8, 2020
I believe to fix the post-game bug. you need to load back and do the battle on weekday. I would recommend monday. Remember, you can still wake up from inside the temple. I believe.
yea i ended up restarting (was end game at 6.5hrs) now im endgame at 2.5hrs(corrupt route) an im playng the v0.8 rather then the modded 1.1 (chilly + patchfiles) <- I have it downloaded it looks good but im gonna rock the original first

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
How do I "get in trouble" to complete double the fun quest (how to get mrs jennings to call mom)?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
How? I click on the bar at night and I get kicked out. I go into the apartment complex and no one's in there.
You need to talk to her when she is working at the bar and talk about walking her home. Then go outside the bar, forward time and she should appear outside.

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
I've seen that sydney and neala have cosplay clothes. How do I get these and what do I do to trigger scenes with those clothes?

Reactions: Wolfietrak
Feb 27, 2020
I've seen that sydney and neala have cosplay clothes. How do I get these and what do I do to trigger scenes with those clothes?
Iirc, there is a comic book store. If you talk to the cashier he'll say he needs money or smthing. When you give him said money you can give him the suggestion of doing some sort of comic con on the weekends. Afterwards you can pay for the costumes and you can message certain girls to show up to the event n stuff

Reactions: darvla
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes