4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
does anyone knows how to solve this puzzle
What you need to do is pull all the switches and then you can enter the top middle door. There should be one door on the screen shot you provided which you can open. Main thing to do is lighting certain torches. You can carry 2 torches at a time. The doors you need to enter will have a colour combination on either side. Maybe write these down. Lots of retracing your steps but it's not too hard. When you have the correct torches the colour combinations next to the doors will light up white so you can see what you need to get and see which doors you can now open.
There is one door that has some rocks blocking it. Click on this and Nella will get rid of them for you.

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

Y.So.Serious

Feb 14, 2019
What you need to do is pull all the switches and then you can enter the top middle door. There should be one door on the screen shot you provided which you can open. Main thing to do is lighting certain torches. You can carry 2 torches at a time. The doors you need to enter will have a colour combination on either side. Maybe write these down. Lots of retracing your steps but it's not too hard. When you have the correct torches the colour combinations next to the doors will light up white so you can see what you need to get and see which doors you can now open.
There is one door that has some rocks blocking it. Click on this and Nella will get rid of them for you.
thank you very much .. that helped a lot and i passed the puzzle

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
How do I get Mrs. Jenning into an apartment? Ms. Amos is already moved in and PayMeOn is up but I can't get Jenning to mention wanting to leave. She is at level 5 "broken" on pure route.

Rexi

Jun 21, 2018
Why i can't play after install this game? there always reading "RTP required to run this game"

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
does anyone know how to save meridiana?, after meet the succubs the guards aways gets me, where am i suppose to go
ok. so you already met the succubus on the jail Meridiana was supposed to be right?
if so. then go back to the main hall (the room with the two guards running around the room)
then head up the stairs. (top center of the room. hard to see)

and just in case. to avoid the prison guards just wait till the go back down. they will always look to the center. so just run behind their backs to the door.

Why i can't play after install this game? there always reading "RTP required to run this game"
all RPG maker games need their respective runtime installed (unless the rare cases where the dev, include the libraries)

you can google "rpg maker vx ace RTP download" and you will see it. (not sure if I can post links so... just in case goggle it lol)
download and stall it. and you are good to go

hope it helps

play.game001

Jul 24, 2020
Guys I have a problem I am looking at the mom walk-through and after te first things it says that "after the second morning of HJ(I don't know what that means) talk to Fred" but I can only talk to him in the lunch break and then he says nothing that I can do pls help me

Pancake_123

Nov 10, 2020
Can anyone help me with solving the crucible of fire? I cant seem to get past the doors with the torches. I read somewhere that Neala is supposed to open the stuck door but she cant. And after I take a torch from a room I cant go back because the door behind me is now closed.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes