4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

fruitplays

Jan 11, 2021
i used the code to unlock all scenes but in the mirror there are missing characters like naela.
anybody got a solution?

josiahtherat

May 28, 2017
Been trying to play this game for the past day, but my screen shows only the top left portion (running on wine). does anyone know how to resize/fix the aspect ratio?

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Been trying to play this game for the past day, but my screen shows only the top left portion (running on wine). does anyone know how to resize/fix the aspect ratio?
Did you tried this ?
I wanted to say, that there is no way, to stretch that tiny game box, but I actually find a solution, just right now ! Can you believe that ? If only I find it earlier...
Well, what you need to do is:
1) create an shortcut of a game icon, called "Game.exe"
1.1 you need to right-click it and down there you'll see that option, create shortcut
2) set a run parameter in shortcut
2.1 press right-click on shortcut, and click on it's properties
2.2 press to "shortcut" button in a top part of context menu
2.3 find a line with the inscription "window", down there
2.4 choose from regular window to expand or stretch to full screen (I don't know how it will be looked on your language)
2.5 press ok
3) run the game
3.1 press alt+tab couple of times, at least you need to full screen your game 2-3 times and then, it will be looked a bit shitty, but stretched almost to full screen game

There are pictures on how to do it and the result, for some reasons
Hope that is what you need

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
How do i trick my Sister into thinking that ill head out ?
Talk to her when she is watching TV. It is possible after school, at days, when her friend is not with her. When talking, there will be an option to tell her that you are leaving. It is what you want.

JohnRyder

Apr 27, 2017
Where is the help folder? I couldn't find it in the game directory and it's subfolders. If anyone have it, can you upload it?

Feb 27, 2020
which version of the game is better to play? this or chillys mod?
Honestly? Just treat them like different titles and play both. This game is a buggy and uncomplete mess, but Chilly's is based on v0.8.2, not the final product; so the dialogues, map and itinerary for each character varies. Chilly's has every single sex scene of the original nonetheless, plus a lot more (albeit most of them are reskins of other scenes).

I'd recommend you to play this game and once youre done go play the mod. But thats just my take.

strawhatluffy77

Dec 29, 2020
how do i fix the game for playing on my macbook. everytime i try to run the game the window is mad small n can only see the top left of the game

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm coming back to this game. But now I'm not going to play all routes.

The first time I played I really didn't like the route with Kaylee. I didn't like the way she was playing (taking advantage) with that guy and still sleeping with him when she was with the MC.

Sarah isn't that perfect either, but at least she doesn't have sex with anyone once she meets MC.

MC's mother is the best. :)

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes