4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know if this game has a walkthrough and how to achieve the different endings? I tried to find it but didn't have much luck. If anyone could provide a link I'd appreciate it.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Theres alot of "Image failed to load .txt" does anyone know how to fix that because im missing out on some seemingly pretty hot scenes.

Feb 27, 2020
Theres alot of "Image failed to load .txt" does anyone know how to fix that because im missing out on some seemingly pretty hot scenes.
They were just misnamed, either the files themselves or the code calling said files. 99% is the former, so you can always go to rename them (whether its the dialogue .txt or a sex scene frame .png) and next time theyll load properly.
Its important to know that if you dash through a sex scene with the skip dialogue button, the error message will appear even if the files are correctly named. So keep that in mind

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
They were just misnamed, either the files themselves or the code calling said files. 99% is the former, so you can always go to rename them (whether its the dialogue .txt or a sex scene frame .png) and next time theyll load properly.
Its important to know that if you dash through a sex scene with the skip dialogue button, the error message will appear even if the files are correctly named. So keep that in mind
So how exactly does one go about renaming them, can you give an example of how to fix a "failed to load", I go into my data folder and I dont know what to do next, what do I rename them to?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know if this game has multiple endings? I'm getting close to finishing my first playthrough with the corrupted/evil/"broken"/red decisions on all the girls. I'm wondering if playing threw again only chooses the blue choices will change anything or even if it's worth it? Do what what appears to be minor decisions like having a threesome with Fred and the MILF rather than having him just be the cameraman change anything with the ending? With no walkthrough I'm wondering if it's worth it to run through it again just for the prospect of a different ending. I know there's a gallery in the mirror and I know that there's no multiple endings tag but some games have been mistagged before, I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Also does anyone know how to give the lingerie to the women? I managed to buy two separate outfits however the option to give it to them never comes up.

Feb 27, 2020
So how exactly does one go about renaming them, can you give an example of how to fix a "failed to load", I go into my data folder and I dont know what to do next, what do I rename them to?
Sorry for taking so long. Ill assume you still have the issue so ill explain anyway. I tend to write a lot without really saying anything, so feel free to ask if something wasnt clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Sorry for taking so long. Ill assume you still have the issue so ill explain anyway. I tend to write a lot without really saying anything, so feel free to ask if something wasnt clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah cool thanks for that.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know how exactly you defeat the Demon Lord at the end? I keep running around and telling the chick to attack but the lights go out and I get a game over. Not sure what to do?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I have a question. I've made almost everything with mother and sister, the last objectif is the pool, but once they are in the shower can something be done or it end there ? And lastely, can you repeat the scene with both mother and daugther in front of the TV ? I don't think i've missed others scenes with them both together, thanks.

Feb 27, 2020
I have a question. I've made almost everything with mother and sister, the last objectif is the pool, but once they are in the shower can something be done or it end there ? And lastly, can you repeat the scene with both mother and daugther in front of the TV ? I don't think i've missed others scenes with them both together, thanks.
Nothing can be done in the showers. Its a shame but pool showers scenes were never implemented in the end.
As for the mom n sis scene, yes, you can repeat it. I just cant exactly remember the how.
If you wonder whether you're missing a scene or not, theres no harm in going to the game files and check if there's anything new. The sex scenes are in Graphics/Scenes and you can browse from there.

Reactions: Smiruk

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
2 threesomes, 1 foursome, secretly fucks mrs jennings in class with husband there then fucks mom

was that brief enough?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
what to do exactly when i fuck all the girls, i hadnt done the hell but is that necessary?
Yeah, you need to progress through the Otherworld to get the true corruption skill. Using that on the girls unlocks their 10 heart scenes. Those are needed to gain access to the final boss rooms in the Otherworld and then eventually the endings.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes