4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Wow this will be the first time I play with the actual Name of the MC although that´s changeable. I usually rename my character in every game, where you can change MC´s Name, into "Pervert" (or "Perv" in Summer Memories because of the four letters). But in this Game the MC has my real Name so yeah, I let it as it is. :KEK:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope the dev will polish the game up some more and finish the pool and maybe the high school and nats mother lol.

Damien Kintobor

Dec 3, 2017
sorry forgot to add dodge him until you see an icon appear above his head, that's when you press the q button and tell neala to attack
I already knew about that. The problem is I can't seem to consistently dodge him. I can barely survive long enough to get 3 hits in. There just doesn't seem, to me, to be any consistency in his attacks. Such as how far he can jump, time between attacks, when to change direction in order to dodge, etc. I need very specific directions on how to dodge him, vague directions will not help me.

ProfWolfhunter

Nov 24, 2020
yes, i finally got it to launch, had to download Bones Tales as you did, because i couldnt launch A Zombie's Life either (was having the same issue of Urban Demons); anyway, thanks alot for your help, atleast one was kind enough to help out :)
bro i have similar issue like urs
i tried as u did
but game is still crashing

Sep 17, 2017
Question, started redrawing the entire pictures and chars, because I needed a project which I can work on. This way I practice my skills and because I like this game. After many hours a thought came to my head. Is it actually alright to work with this game?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Question, started redrawing the entire pictures and chars, because I needed a project which I can work on. This way I practice my skills and because I like this game. After many hours a thought came to my head. Is it actually alright to work with this game?
If you mean if Nergal/Glassfish would mind you redrawing characters, they both stated their okay with pretty much anything relating to art or game mods.

Sep 17, 2017
If you mean if Nergal/Glassfish would mind you redrawing characters, they both stated their okay with pretty much anything relating to art or game mods.
So it's completely alright if I go through the trouble to redraw and reanimate. Thank you for your answer, going back to work then. :coffee:

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
Can anyone help with the joiplay emulator the scenes and dialogue are zoomed in I've tried changing the resolution in game and the actual emulator nothing works

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes