4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Wonder if nergal have any INTEREST on reworking this game for better art & animations if someone comes up with a big donation to back the project?

or just lose any interest to work on UD and move on to things like TSL as well other games on the works

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Wonder if nergal have any INTEREST on reworking this game for better art & animations if someone comes up with a big donation to back the project?

or just lose any interest to work on UD and move on to things like TSL as well other games on the works
Just stopping in to say, I have and always have loved this game. But this project isn't pursuable on patreon anymore due to the mass reporting that came from this forum. Additionally the difference in level of support between Patreon / Subscribestar means it wouldn't be a very well supported for the amount of effort I would want to put in.

Maybe if things change in the future it could be a possibility. But note, I wouldn't want to do anything on this without Glassfish / Glassfish's approval, it was a joint project after all, and it wouldn't feel the same without her involvement.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Regardless of who might work on this game next whether it it will a rework or mods, I appreciate everyone who did their work on the games, including the predecessor to this particular version. I'v played the original and continue to play everything up until now and it's still one of my favorite games. So thank you to Nergal, Glassfish, and all the modders and whatnot for always pushing with this project. <3

• Red Heart

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just stopping in to say, I have and always have loved this game. But this project isn't pursuable on patreon anymore due to the mass reporting that came from this forum. Additionally the difference in level of support between Patreon / Subscribestar means it wouldn't be a very well supported for the amount of effort I would want to put in.

Maybe if things change in the future it could be a possibility. But note, I wouldn't want to do anything on this without Glassfish / Glassfish's approval, it was a joint project after all, and it wouldn't feel the same without her involvement.
Ohhh i understand!
Thanks for the answer again i found this game very appealing to potential content but its really unfortunate that the mass reports from haters or call em whatever comes to this :( !

I seen other game projects which shares the conflict when comes to tags that may put a scope under patreon's attention and sadly many of them as you said tried to transition to subscriberstar and the result seems to be the one you pretty much mentioned D:, but i do have hopes that in the future the amount of fans of this game may give an uprising support to it to actually promote for an overhaul update in regards of art & animations ''that as you mentioned with glass's approval''. regardless of that i still enjoy the amount of work & commitment put into this lastest version all the time everytime i feel like to give it a run to this game.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021

Hey there, big fan of you and your teams work, had you considered using an alternative donation based platform such as ? I don't expect this project to be revived but I hate to see creativity stifled due to censorship.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey there, big fan of you and your teams work, had you considered using an alternative donation based platform such as ? I don't expect this project to be revived but I hate to see creativity stifled due to censorship.
The problem I have is there is never any guarantee that whatever platform it could be moved to couldn't be mass flagged / reported again into oblivion.

• Sad

TurionSandor

Mar 11, 2018
Having trouble with a Mrs Jennings event, her husband is supposed to go on a fishing trip with Trevor but he keeps cancelling, then at the house, you have dinner and get a blowjob and the hint doesn't change

Reactions: overlord1stid
Jan 31, 2020
I have to disagree, there are some games on Subscribstar that easily make over a few thousand each month.
So you could easily make a incest game there without any fallout from Patreon.
Like proud father or insexual awaking 2, they both are making good money.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I have to disagree, there are some games on Subscribstar that easily make over a few thousand each month.
So you could easily make a incest game there without any fallout from Patreon.
Like proud father or insexual awaking 2, they both are making good money.
I mean there's even VN with renpy or RPG MV games that lets you pick at the start of the game the relationship with the characters. and a few devs put a warning in regards of not supporting that kind of content but instead they let you opt out by writing your relationship with the characters. I'm no pro with coding on renpy or RPG MV but what i have seen in most games when you delete the suggested relationship with the female character is that the system recognizes what you are typing mother, sister or even aunt! and after you are done confirming the relationship the game just lets you continue on.

Its possible: Yes but at the cost of at certain point someone actually reporting the game doings & intentions

so i guess you're right about the part of making a game with such genre, but i guess the issue may be if some salty individual even if its from the F95 forums or whatever place decides to manually report the game ;P i remember that nergal have to make a new account for the solarion project, meanwhile his main acc i guess he/she opt out from it if i can remember properly! either way whatever it is let it be and if this game ever gets a vanilla OG rework then that would be amazing news for many

XavianHunter

Mar 8, 2019
So, I have literally everyone except Donna. Every time I talk to her it's the same line, and everytime I try to talk to her about the bar she says she can't cross that line. I don't know what to do.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
So, I have literally everyone except Donna. Every time I talk to her it's the same line, and everytime I try to talk to her about the bar she says she can't cross that line. I don't know what to do.
Usually there's an additional prerequisite you need to clear first haven't played in a while, does her quest list from the phone have any other activity lined up? Like "Home Visit" or getting to meet her at school? Like is everything else cleared?

XavianHunter

Mar 8, 2019
Usually there's an additional prerequisite you need to clear first haven't played in a while, does her quest list from the phone have any other activity lined up? Like "Home Visit" or getting to meet her at school? Like is everything else cleared?
Yep. All it says are I should talk to her about the bar and the slow fall one.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
Yep. All it says are I should talk to her about the bar and the slow fall one.
If I recall correctly, Slow Fall is the one where you need to talk to them until you get the "All Dialogue Unlocked" notification. So try going back to the appointments in the Hospital and talk until the notification pops up or Slow Fall disappears then talk to her at the bar.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi! I wanted to ask if the gallery unlock code unlocks all scenes? Because the Nurse has no scenes and the Demon girl is not even in the mirror room. I've played this game a long time ago when it wasn't finished yet and wanted to check the scenes but looks like I have to replay manually?

a_aniq

Nov 16, 2018
1. How to proceed with Sydney? During the computer scene, it says to increase corruption. I have tried that scene 4 times. Note: I copied the key at the earliest.

2. I am at the Dominus stage in the otherworld but still didn't get the true corruption power. I only have invisibility, major x-ray and minor x-ray.

3. In case of mrs. jennings, post gym class I go inside the changing room with invisibility but nothing happens.

4. In case of mom, I gave her naga peppers and every night she just watches me in the bedroom. I also spoe with Fred and bought normal chillies earlier.

I am using version 1-1B

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes