4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
Sep 17, 2017
Hey, I've been trapped inside for like that past 48 hours due to extreme weather, so to pass the time I've been modding the games, redrawing the art myself. I'm really having fun with it, it's one of my favorite games I've found on here honestly.
View attachment 1041153 View attachment 1041154 View attachment 1041152
Ey I like that style, I should've changed styles too. But as a beginner I tried to stay lil bit close to the original and play a little bit around. Bit tiresome to redo the scenes. But I do learn something new everytime.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Ey I like that style, I should've changed styles too. But as a beginner I tried to stay lil bit close to the original and play a little bit around. Bit tiresome to redo the scenes. But I do learn something new everytime.
Those are awesome, I've been using these as a chance to hone my redesign skills as well as game building. I had a plan on completely redrawing the animation scenes actual might double the amount of frames for each scene, but that's depending on if I have the spoons for it lol. Anyways nice work my dude, keep up the good job.
1.png 1.png 1.png

Sep 17, 2017
Those are awesome, I've been using these as a chance to hone my redesign skills as well as game building. I had a plan on completely redrawing the animation scenes actual might double the amount of frames for each scene, but that's depending on if I have the spoons for it lol. Anyways nice work my dude, keep up the good job.
View attachment 1042441 View attachment 1042450 View attachment 1042451
So far I did 4 scenes and I realized how much work it is. And doing more frames godspeed to you. Because I feel dumb as a box of rocks and do it wrong. Need to look up how to do it better o_O. Again I really like this style, don't lose motivation like me!

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Damn... Looks kinda good. Long time without hearing or seeing anything about this game. Glad it is complete <3 gonna give it the first try one day of those.

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
does the animated art get better? the still images and reg gameplay art is okay, but the scenes are a far cry.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
As in maxing out relations with all the females? I have already maxed out the relationship for 3 - 4 of them. Do I have to do it for all of them?
Also by progressing on scenes with the milfs. the more you unlock new scenes with them the faster you can move forward in the other world.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes