4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
1. How to proceed with Sydney? During the computer scene, it says to increase corruption. I have tried that scene 4 times. Note: I copied the key at the earliest.

2. I am at the Dominus stage in the otherworld but still didn't get the true corruption power. I only have invisibility, major x-ray and minor x-ray.

3. In case of mrs. jennings, post gym class I go inside the changing room with invisibility but nothing happens.

4. In case of mom, I gave her naga peppers and every night she just watches me in the bedroom. I also spoe with Fred and bought normal chillies earlier.

I am using version 1-1B
I would assume you just need to keep talking to them until you get the notification "all dialogue unlocked". For Sydney, talk to her in the afternoon when she's on thecouch, for Jenning talk to her in the morning in front of school, and for mom talk to her in the afternoon when she's in the kitchen.

Reactions: a_aniq

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
1. How to proceed with Sydney? During the computer scene, it says to increase corruption. I have tried that scene 4 times. Note: I copied the key at the earliest.

2. I am at the Dominus stage in the otherworld but still didn't get the true corruption power. I only have invisibility, major x-ray and minor x-ray.

3. In case of mrs. jennings, post gym class I go inside the changing room with invisibility but nothing happens.

4. In case of mom, I gave her naga peppers and every night she just watches me in the bedroom. I also spoe with Fred and bought normal chillies earlier.

I am using version 1-1B
For Mrs. Jennings, remember to get the detention scenes.

Reactions: a_aniq

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Walkthroughs. May be out of date but should be okay for the most part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iammu2012

Dec 29, 2017
So, I have literally everyone except Donna. Every time I talk to her it's the same line, and everytime I try to talk to her about the bar she says she can't cross that line. I don't know what to do.
Yup me too stuck at donna. same lines on repeat no progress at all... how to fix???

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Whenever I try to open the game the window is really buggy. The game window is off to the side and not centered so I can even see half of the screen. Does anybody know why this is?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The basic story concept for this game is solid and it could be remade in 3d, BUT you'd need a slightly older shota MC(the kids at Peter's school are playing hopscotch FFS; he needs a stool to fuck his mom from behind lol). Maybe if he was about 5' tall and talked like a middle schooler it might work. You'd still have trouble getting it funded nowadays, though.

Reactions: Rize

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
We really need a detailed guide on the crucible of fire colored torches minigame...
Ok i get the yellow and teal torch... which leads to the opening to the corresponding locked door... if i pick up the light blue this will lead to being stucked in that area. Now theres supposes to be a stuck door and if Neala tries to pry it open there wont be any noticeable change... now how does this mini game work? I already flipped the red orb's switch as the goal of the minigame is to open all orbs... now that leaves me with 3 orbs but no way of entering any of the remaining color locked doors
Edit: ok getting locked because you picked up the light blue torch is progress, youll see a 3 boulder block in the room right? Thats the stucked door on the start of the minigame... well this solves my question thankfully it didmt take long

Last edited:

Miched

Mar 22, 2021
so I tried entering the "unlock all scenes" code in the computer, but I noticed it doesn't unlock any of Donna or Neala's scenes, and it seems some scenes from the ladies who do get unlock don't show up either. Is the game actually unfinished?

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Well im almost finished with the corruption, kaylee is stuck at level 4 as I dont know how to trigger fred's 3some route since whenever i tried to talk to him it leads to getting him participate in sarah's 3some even though ive already broken sarah. Theres also this problem with sarah's quest titled Point of view as I dont know how to trigger the camera deepthroat scene, i assume that i need to finish sarah's last quest to corrupt kaylee but im running in circles now

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Its complete i thin
so I tried entering the "unlock all scenes" code in the computer, but I noticed it doesn't unlock any of Donna or Neala's scenes, and it seems some scenes from the ladies who do get unlock don't show up either. Is the game actually unfinished?
Its complete storywise, i think the problem was the coding certain parts are broken

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes