4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Mr.UnknownXD

Sep 2, 2017
I trided it many times. Alison only ofer me to watch TV with her. Donna always says "Sorry, I can't cross this line". If everything was that easy, I wouldn't ask
then try checking the text options with ms. amos as for donna you have to complete her quest first

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I have a bug from Sarah that does not use the corresponding scene "doggy" when I choose Fred as cameraman.
The folder is there but I did not reproduce it as it should (which did not happen with the previous update of the final)

Mr.UnknownXD

Sep 2, 2017
i don't remember which one of these two but try them both
1.you need to talk to the principal on the lower right part of the school
2.pretend to feel sick in the morning for mom to call donna

not-a-vip

Feb 15, 2020
1. It's definitrly not corruption problem.

2. Stil nothing.

Maby i need to activate some kind of event, or something?

had the same problem, i started fresh again but not because donna but for the ending if you do it on weekends night it will bug pretty bad. Anyways about Donna, i do believe you need to do at least 2-3 titfucks with her, not just the 1st time, before going to bar, otherwise her progress won't get past that point

Its softlocked. Unless Nergals decides to bug fix you're going to have to restart.
I am not sure about Ms Amos however.

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
How do I trigger threesomes? Already had two with mom and sister and mom and teacher however if I fuck them now main character alway say something like „hopefully mom catches us“ or“maybe I should call her to get her attention „

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
anybody else encountered this? im stuck at this so i can't make any progress at the school
This is not being said in previous pages. but you gotta realize that regardless of this game being tagged as completed it doesn't take away the fact of still having a lot of mayor softlocks that can ruin your gameplay experience and its advised to be a saver spammer since its unpredictable in which spots or enterable places you may or may not get softlocked making you to start over if you didn't have a 2nd save slot

Siriuspsycho

Aug 31, 2020
I need major help. for some reason it keeps asking me to convince Mrs. Jennings before school sex and nothing I do works. need help thank you

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes