4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Is purity and corruption different from the scene and plot?
They differ in the dialogue, both in the map and in the sex scenes. There arent specific sex scenes only for a certain path nor does the story really changes in any meaningful way.

I can’t solve the video evidence task of LISA
He hasn't been arrogant how do I find the video
If Sarah already told you about the video, You should go to her house (The house on the far right) while being invisible. There should be a sparking light in the living room.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
They differ in the dialogue, both in the map and in the sex scenes. There arent specific sex scenes only for a certain path nor does the story really changes in any meaningful way.

If Sarah already told you about the video, You should go to her house (The house on the far right) while being invisible. There should be a sparking light in the living room.
How to solve Sarah's mission?
He said "I'm caught what she will say to Lisa. I should find a way to eaves drop on their conversation."

Last edited:

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Probably beyond help at this point, but I consistently get an error telling me that Data/Dialogues/Ms Amos/store-grope-corrupt/4[dot]txt is failing to load.

I encountered this before with a different scene, but it was a case of a misnamed folder and the correction was easy. This time, everything's in place and it's still throwing the error. Anyone else encounter this? Or fix it?
-----
How to use Dream Touch for Sydney?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I just don't know how to repeat the mother sister blowjob, i don't know if it's even possible (unless you need to advance with others characters i've only done family so far.)

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
I just don't know how to repeat the mother sister blowjob, i don't know if it's even possible (unless you need to advance with others characters i've only done family so far.)
Look through the hole above the sister's room at night and see that she's not there. Go do the mom's room and wake her up and tell her to meet you downstairs. Go down stairs and talk to Sydney. You and Syd do a little bow chica and then mom comes afterwards with the bow wow.

Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Look through the hole above the sister's room at night and see that she's not there. Go do the mom's room and wake her up and tell her to meet you downstairs. Go down stairs and talk to Sydney. You and Syd do a little bow chica and then mom comes afterwards with the bow wow.
Yeah, i've done that the first time but can't repeat, the mom just keep watching hidden, and don't come anymore and i can only do anal with the sister or watch.So i don't know if i can repeat it.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can someone give me walkthrough ? I want to try all endings in this game.
You can set the game to quick progression mode at the very beginning and go through it in no time. Also you can set it to purity/corruption mode from the beginning to see the dialogue for that path without having to make any choices.

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
When can I use that mod ? In the beginning of the game or from v0.8.5 ?
As far as I know, all the "mods" are almost standalone games at this point. Just DL them and play them. They play just like UD with extra steps, twists, easter eggs, etc. Like vanilla ice cream with different toppings.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
You can set the game to quick progression mode at the very beginning and go through it in no time. Also you can set it to purity/corruption mode from the beginning to see the dialogue for that path without having to make any choices.
Does blackmailing change the route? In other words, do I need to do three play throughs to see everything: Purity, Corruption, and Blackmail?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does blackmailing change the route? In other words, do I need to do three play throughs to see everything: Purity, Corruption, and Blackmail?
I think the blackmail options should all come up along the corruption route. I don't remember if you can progress the corruption options without them or if they just replace some affection choices. About to play through it again either this month or next but it's been a while and the game is a lot different than when I finished it last.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes