4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
i dont know why nergal stop they do great job
Game have HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE potential for a remake or a continuation of content. but i guess nergal stated before that without glassfish participating it wouldn't be the same.

Here's the answer Nergal reply to me when i asked a while ago and again there's no day i keep thinking on this game getting either a remake collab with ScarlettAnn since she did a zombie's life art which cool as F! but at the same time glassfish art its the essence that give life to UD along with Nergal of course :p

Feb 27, 2020
How can I play it on joiplay anyone?
User TrialRagnarok made this Joiplay tutorial guide. Keep in mind that said guide was designed for another game in mind, so just take the general gist of it and appky it for your case.

Its important to notice Joiplay crashes fairly often in Android 11, dunno why. It happens way more often in the Underworld. If someone has a fix for this it would be appreciated.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ah yes, someone who has been drinking the koolaid for too long does rear their head from time to time.

Since you have nothing nice to say lets just go our separate ways and move on with our busy lives, yeah? :)

Anyway for anyone else wondering, no I didn't ask Glassfish to make that piece of art. She did it of her own volition (I was as happily surprised as anyone else!). I thought people hear might want to see it, but I guess that was a bad idea in hindsight.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just a reminder to those who wonder why this game can't continue!

For those concerned, luckily my two current projects abide by Patreon ToS so won't be getting shut down anytime soon. :) And if I ever take a break due to any reason, then the patreon will be paused like it was previously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Ah yes, someone who has been drinking the koolaid for too long does rear their head from time to time.

Since you have nothing nice to say lets just go our separate ways and move on with our busy lives, yeah? :)

Anyway for anyone else wondering, no I didn't ask Glassfish to make that piece of art. She did it of her own volition (I was as happily surprised as anyone else!). I thought people hear might want to see it, but I guess that was a bad idea in hindsight.
UD marked many people fans of hentai games.It’s always good to see something related to the game even if it’s an art. :)

Don't be affected by the negative comments remember that many people are fans of your work.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
My game menu says that it is the 1.0 beta version rather than 1.1 despite me downloading 1.1, am I good or do I have to go somewhere seperate to get 1.1?

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Guys help me to figure it out.

I saw two versions for this game
1.Urban demons (normal) this thread
2.chilly scholar mod for this in other thread.

And as I am new here, can anyone suggest me which one is better in terms of story, gameplay, content.

Which should I play first?

And what is exactly the difference between these two versions.

Any kind soul clarify my doubts.

Feb 27, 2020
Guys help me to figure it out.

I saw two versions for this game
1.Urban demons (normal) this thread
2.chilly scholar mod for this in other thread.

And as I am new here, can anyone suggest me which one is better in terms of story, gameplay, content.

Which should I play first?

And what is exactly the difference between these two versions.

Any kind soul clarify my doubts.
They are different in the dialogues, ui, map layout, among other stuff. Chilly mod was created using v0.8.2 as a base, which is why all those things are different. Make no mistake: while it was based of a previous UD version, every scene up to v1.1 is in the chilly mod. The fans also created a lot of extra , additional characters n scenes for the mod (a significant number of them are reskins of other scenes, mind you).

Id say Chilly mod is far better in terms of content, yet id suggest you to play the original first (bc of the dialogue: imo the story is better fleshed out there).Then, if youre not tired of the characters, play the Chilly mod to see the fan-made scenes. If you aint gonna play them both, then just stick to the chilly mod. While the story n dialogue aint the same, it has a ridiculous amount of extra content that you dont wanna miss

lamppost25

Apr 23, 2021
SO, idk if anyone with the answer is ever gonna come by here to see this. But I've no idea how to solve the Crucible of Fire. It's just pitch black and can't see anything. Would love some assistance with this please, and thanks in advance.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes